Making Andres a reviewer

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

The only person I've ever even considered capable enough to be a final reviewer prior to my recent decision to seek others, Andres, has agreed to be promoted so long as there is a titular distinction and the ability to approve the claims that are final reviewed. These are things I wanted anyway, so naturally I am in favor of them. I will still evaluate others as putting a single person on the job is a fast track to the un-fun kind of madness, but with other's approval I would like these changes made. (push comes to shove I can make them myself)
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Re: Making Showcase/Claim Reviewing more efficient.

Post by Andres Indoril »

arvisrend wrote:If Andres can avoid the kind of behavior that made him an annoyance on IRC, he's probably a good finaler for ints.
Awww, thanks, I love you too. <3

On a more serious note, my understanding of reviewing is to be anal as fuck and fix everything, so I do not see how my other behavioural traits would interfere with the job. :P

(Though I will admit honestly that I do not remember, which particular traits I last used while I kept being a regular on #tamriel)
[url=http://andresindoril.blogspot.com/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyleft.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/AndresIndoril][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyright.jpg[/img][/url]
"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Re: Making Showcase/Claim Reviewing more efficient.

Post by arvisrend »

Andres Indoril wrote:On a more serious note, my understanding of reviewing is to be anal as fuck and fix everything, so I do not see how my other behavioural traits would interfere with the job. :P
Final reviewing is a position of (at least perceived) power. But I'm digressing -- I said what I wanted to say, and honestly I assume that you have grown out of it in the 1-2 years that you haven't been active on TR-related IRC channels and it shouldn't be a real issue anymore.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Can someone who wasn't supposed to have gone to bed an hour ago please press the buttons for andres if there are no objections?
Reviewing Administrator

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

I've re-titled Andres as a Senior Developer.

EDIT: I've also made Not the group owner of the Developers so she can add people to that usergroup when they are ready to be promoted, according to consensus conveyed to me via IRC. Not: if you could please query or PM someone with admin control panel access whenever you promote someone, we can change their title. Please remember to also change the topic tag to Promoted so that we can tell which threads are still currently active in the main forum view.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

I've lost my reviewing privileges.
SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS DE CIVITATE BERGENSI
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

unless someone added you to the usergroup after you posted that, this is a bug.
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo