rot, quest showcase *now with interior

In order to implement content in-game, you must be a Developer. This is the place for you to introduce yourself, and apply to become a TR Developer.

Moderator: Lead Developers

sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

Right, I understand it wasn't made with the exterior dimensions in mind but it would be too big a stretch of the imagination to fit there esp since the door is almost at water level. I think it'd be nicer if it stays fully explorable on foot.
my opinion.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

rot wrote:Thanks, I'm indeed not sure to what extent woodXrock bleeding action is acceptable,
or whether the interior scale > exterior scale thing is supposed to be applied to non-building interiors (didn't place the exterior entrance with this showcase in mind)
If it is a support beam or something similar, moderate bleeding is alright, since many of our ground textures are also technically "rock". If it's a barrel or a chair or some other impermanent object (read: not stationary) , you should avoid bleeding it with rock or other flora.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Desole de ne par se render a votre inerieur plus tot. Je passé en revue maintenant. :)