Maps In Group Map 3 at 1:(929, -2573):0
Accurate map
Parent: 3-24-Imp
 Faction: Imperial
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-225-Imp_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 24.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
This one has proved hell to fix but is finally done. Approved.
Last Edited by Vegor
(Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:01 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Revoked for repurposing.
Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Yay, another batch of OE ints, get them while they're hot!
Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

I'll take this, I'll try for an Oblivion home feel the way that OE has an Oblivion city feel. Some of the nicer com furniture here sounds about right. Nice little cozy spot for a weary seadog.
Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Granting, make it nice and captainey.
Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

WIP up, longest time I have spent on making a shell fit and look right as well as cool. Oh well, shell is now complete. No northmarker or light settings created yet, just a plain jane shell, just cooler.
Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Done, I wish I had this house myself. The captain isn't overly rich but has some nicer stuff he likes to show off in the main area of his home. He also seems to have a bit of a gambling problem (or maybe its not his problem and he perhaps just enjoys gambling and its others misfortune for gambling against the wily old sea captain and that,s how he gained some of the items he has).

EDIT: Forgot to clean the file on first upload (it's early here) use most recent file, obviously.

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

The darker than black sound track is as good as it is bad that you used chargen doors in this int (and that praedator missed them)

Approving
Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tondollari
Developer
02 Dec 2013

TR_In_C_plain_beam0 TR_i3-225-Imp -507 -12 250 "PC's head collides with beam, cannot walk up or down stairs"
Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group