Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Extra Dunmer hair options for TR!

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Do you have any updates for this, Ashtarr? Could you post the file here, at least?
Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

I will add the files soon.
Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

Updated. File added. This includes hair for other races as well. More to come. More to choose from.
Post Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Ashstaar wrote:
More to come.

As great as it is to have more variety, I'd prefer seeing some of these claims sent to review sooner rather than latter. Separate claims can be made for any additional hairs you model.

Post Sun May 11, 2014 5:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group