Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-123-Hla_Andres Indoril_1.esp 7.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-123-Hla_gro-Dhal_1.esp 6.8 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-123-Hla_gro-Dhal_2.esp 7.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-123-Hla_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 14.1 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-123-Hla_agram_1.esp 13.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
HIGH PRIORITY Andothren (1, -17) A Dunmer house. See #58 on the local map.
Last Edited by Andres Indoril
(Wed May 24, 2006 10:33 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Test to get error message.

EDIT: Okay then, this has been fixed then. Revoke please. :)
Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:52 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

ZING....
Test test!

Yes, the revoke button appears to be working well.

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sky Captain
23 Aug 2006

Alright I'll claim this, but just for my information, this is a 3x2, Hlallu architecture, low/middle class apartment.
Post Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:07 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

apartments, there are 3 of them. =P

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sky Captain
23 Aug 2006

I don't understand, the number 58 is on the roof of a single house
Post Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

there are multiple floors, and I believe it is built into a hillside. Why don't you DL map 4 and take a look in game or with the CS

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked by Modder request.
Post Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

I'm feeling saucy enough to claim this, I'm well aware I've already got 3 claims, but I reckon that with the progress I'm making on the others, I can easily take this on.

Apartment 1 - Dunmer Seamstress - Using predominately dunmer poor furniture, she ain't been doing so well for herself. She works from home with her ugly daughter, spinning cloth and sewing garments for one of stonefall's clothing shops.

Apartment 2 - Old Dunmer Geezer - House hasn't been cleaned in years, he's poor as hell, and never throws anything away. Basically lots of worthless clutter, everywhere.

Apartment 3 - Old Dunmer Lady - Sublets her home to young bards staying in stonefalls, not well to do but keeps a clean home.
Post Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:21 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

grantzorfying
Post Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:21 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Askifying what the progress is on this. If you'd like this or your other claims revoked, feel free to PM me about it or say so here.
| Writing for TR
Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

I'm gonna have some time to do this next week, don't revoke. It shall be doneified.
Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:17 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Revoke this claim.
Post Wed May 30, 2007 11:23 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Revoked by Request
Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
agram
Reviewer
07 May 2007

I'll claim this.
Graff had a good idea, i'll take his and change it a little.
Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:50 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Granting, Happy Modding
Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
agram
Reviewer
07 May 2007

Can someone take a look at this in CS please? It was the only way i could make 3 apartments without going several levels underground. It is a litle biger than the ext.
Thanks

EDIT: deleted, no more need for it

Last edited by agram on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:32 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

It is fine, the only thing that worries me is that the door upstairs leads to a balcony. So you have to connect that floor to the ground floor. Maybe make a trapdoor to connect them?
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
agram
Reviewer
07 May 2007

Hey thanks, I didnt want this to be revoked because it doesent fit the exterior.
Yes i'll place a trapdoor.

EDIT:
I made a little change, so here's the new desc. Apartment 1 is the top floor, and 3 is the bottom.

Apartment 1 - Old Dunmer Geezer - House hasn't been cleaned in years, he's poor as hell, and never throws anything away. Basically lots of worthless clutter, everywhere. He collects junk all over the town.

Apartment 2 - Old Dunmer Lady - Sublets her home to young bards staying in stonefalls, not well to do but keeps a clean home. I placed a bunk for the bards and a bed for the owner.

Apartment 3 - Dunmer Seamstress - Using predominately dunmer poor furniture, she ain't been doing so well for herself. She works from home with her ugly daughter, spinning cloth and sewing garments for one of stonefall's clothing shops.
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:36 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
agram
Reviewer
07 May 2007

This is finished.
Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:00 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

是認する
Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Unlocking for repurposing.

This should be a house, not apartments.
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:03 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

Claiming. House of a pilgrim/traveller. RM or poor furniture?
Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Granting. I suggest using de_p. We have lurvly new flat pieces in TR_Data.
Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

Is there a data update that i've missed or something? Because this house has the unusual architectural feature of an inaccessible door a storey above street level. Could be an unpleasant surprise for anyone stepping out expecting a balcony.
Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Seems you're missing the balcony mesh? Anyway, build this as though the top level has a balcony, it will be sorted later.
Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:50 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Any updates, gro?
Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:21 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

File updated, not finished yet
Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

Finished
Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Approving.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group