Fixed and approved.
Last Edited by Vegor
(Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:47 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Revoked for repurposing.
Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Claiming. Two floors, com_rm

Sound good?
Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

What's up? I know you guys have been around... Mr. Green

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Granting. Be patient!
Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Finished! Happy reviewing! Razz

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving. Don't forget to not rest Mortar and Pestles on a point (f them twice) and the second floor was a bit bare, but withing acceptable parameters.
Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Unlocking.

This will now be an Enchanter's shop, rather than an alchemist. Consider using the file (Thrig's) as a base, because the shell is still the same.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

What is wrong with this?
What is the difference??
Why are we redoing so many interiors?

Seriously, what difference does it make to change an alchemist shop to an enchantment shop? Anyone who looks at this file will see that it is very well done.

This is the second repurposing which I'm guessing makes it the third version of this interior.

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:42 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

There were 4 alchemists in Old Ebonheart, which was a bit too much. We need to make choices, and this is one of them.

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:58 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

There are four variants of an alchemy shop in Old Ebonheart. This does not include services provided by the Mages Guild or Imperial Cult. On the other hand, there is currently no provider of spellmaking/enchantment services.

A city the size of this ought to provide a balanced range of services.

Interiors are remade because we don't always get it right the first time. None of the interiors being repurposed for OE are based on arbitrary decisions, all have been identified and discussed as needing alteration.

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Claiming! The owner will be wealthy, and will have com_r furniture. The shop will have normal enchanter's items.
Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:32 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

This shop in the middle-class district of OE. I'd rather see com_rm furniture used here.
Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:40 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Granting, but please follow Rats' suggestion on furniture, since this is a middle class interior.

Have fun :)
Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Alright. I'll use com_rm Smile
Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Finished! Smile
Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:26 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Use my file at the end. Sorry but I can not put my file into the list at the top of the claim.

Another one bites the dust.
Post Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group