Goto page Previous  1, 2
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

Haplo wrote:
Approved.

Why are there still tons and tons of errors in this exterior even while it's been reviewed and approved? I just don't understand...

I made an error report on this exterior a year ago and nobody has fixed that shit, I'm curious where my error report even is and where it went.

Music Composer & Quality Assurance
Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I'm not sure what you mean. What "tons and tons of errors" still exist in this claim? I see an error report by you that lists three errors, each of which I fixed during my review.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Fixed to replace scripted instances of mortag glacier. IMO this mesh is too regognizeable and has a high polycount, so if we want icebergs, we should eventually phase them out with our own meshes later on. This can be worried about later.

Uploaded fix at top, use my file.

Post Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group