TR_Mainland Download and Updating

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

Aww, the fugly walls kinda grew on me. :P
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

New file up: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/83265276/TR_Mainland.7z .
Needs up-to-date TR_Data! (the 4 Aug 2013 one)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Verified that dialogue has been correctly placed in Swiftoak's merge of m3a8 with the Mainland. Moved some greetings-1 using tes3cmd in order to combine two blocks of TR responses.

- Cells 25, -4; 26, -6: fixed two casperers.

- Various books and dialogue: Exorcised all instances of "fulfiled", "occured", "posess", "persistance", "disapoint", "recieve", "tranport", "embarass" and "repect" and a couple more typos.

- Book TR_m1_Q51_bk_notefromolfina: faulty html fixed.

- Book TR_m1_sc_PT_DrathorNotes: typo fixed.

- Container TR_m2_q_27_FGchest: equipped with script TR_SupplyChest_FG_SCN like all other fighters guild equipment chests.

- Various changes to quest TR_m1_FW_Clannfear: Script TR_m1_GoriniasDoorScript is now totally changed and is used on Gorinia rather than on her door; script TR_m1_RinarScript has been added. NPCs TR_m1_Gorinia and TR_m1_Rinar_Sandras have been correspondingly changed. Activator TR_m1_Q_act_GoriniasDoor has been removed.

- Activators TR_de_banner_Helnim and TR_de_banner_Llothanis: cleaned out of Mainland, now that the Data version is correct.

- NPC "TR_m2_Polodie_Floine ": now has 290 barter gold (instead of 0).

- NPC "TR_telvanni guard_02_s": cleaned out of Mainland.

- Ingredient "TR_Ingred_Dryfish02": cleaned out of Mainland. (It has been renamed as "Bay Fish" in the TR_Data a few weeks ago, so there was now no difference to the Mainland version anymore.)

- Script "TR_TestPosScript": cleaned out of Mainland.

Travel links aren't documented yet. I'll continue tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it (in this case, as usual, please be online on #tamriel with "|mainland" in your nickname so that I know the file is being edited).
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Needs up-to-date TR_Data!
(the 16 Mar 2013 one)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Merged [url=http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=314939#314939]rot's guard fix[/url]. This should stop generic guards from having background entry "I'm Guard, Imperial Guard" and similar.

- Cell "Dungra": door moved so as not to bleed in doorframe when opened.

- Cell 22, -18: floating corkbulb fixed.

- Cell 39, -10: a pathspear with dangling rope replaced by a ropeless one. (furn_de_pathspear_04 Sacred Lands Region (39,-10) 326641 -79418 1037 "rope ends abruptly")

- Cells 26, -2; 27, -2; 34, -31; 26, -4; 43, -14: casperers fixed.

- Cell "Helnim, Diamond Mine": moved some statics to facilitate passage.

- Cell "Helnim, Helnim Hall: East Empire Company Headquarters": a rug lifted a bit (as it was flickering when looked at from the upper floor).

- Book TR_m2_bk_HTL_Guarherdart_MC_c: fixed various typos found by rot.

- Various cells: All deprecated books have been replaced by their new replacements!

- Topic "destination": new reply by NPC TR_m3_Hlor_Gonav.

- Script TR_m1_lud_door2: fixed grammar.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- Journal "TR_m2_Wil_WhichWitch": stages slightly edited.

- Topic "Thunderstrike": If Alfhed is killed, then discussing this topic with Rianele now sets a quest-finishing stage.

- Cell "Thelvil Ancestral Tomb": de-levelscaled.

- Various cells: urn_01_scrolls replaced by fine-tuned TR versions.

- Cell 35, -9: fixed a casperer.

- Cell 33, 2: moved two muskfly spawners farther away from town; removed another lev critter.

- NPC TR_m3_Erdwulf: his AI Alarm is now 0 by default, and gets set to 90 in dialogue.

- Container TR_m3_daeoffering_i3-45: now contains a grand soul gem.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- Book TR_m1_sc_MG_note: removed (was never used).

- Containers TR_m2_de_r_chest_indarm, TR_i2-231_de_r_chest_pg, TR_i2-231_de_r_chest_cc, TR_m3_Corpse_21, TR_m3-586-Inventory, TR_m3_IndContFood5, TR_m1_de_drawers_02_cl, TR_m1_closet_abeshnal, TR_m1_chest_merlador, TR_m1_com_closet_Merlad, TR_m1_Wizard_chest_evil, TR_m1_S4_TelO*, TR_m1_de_TO3MMCh1, TR_m1_MMBR_basketbot01, TR_m1_crate_doc01, TR_m1_de_desk_pontius, TR_m1_Gahsad_tlm_AA01, TR_m1_Gahsad_tuc_AA01, TR_m1_PT_chest_Galdis, TR_m1_NTIG*, TR_m1_crate_01_T_bug, TR_m1_Com_Sack_02_guar2, TR_m1_Pekarnya_Bablo, TR_m1_MG_05_Stash, TR_FW_k_com_cupboard_02, TR_m1_molecrab_eggs: removed (all of these were unused, and some were pretty WTF frankly, including the one with the russian ID).

- Cell "Athrilmallilas": in_dae_platform_stairs no longer caspering, and Azura's star removed.

- Topic "latest rumors": The Helnim rumor about the strange bard no longer appears in the Helnim Fields outside of Helnim.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- Merged [url=http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=315128#315128]rot's slave dialogue fixes[/url] into the Mainland, with a minor adjustment for Nimbelor.

- Greetings 2 and 5: Moved Nimbelor's greetings from greeting 5 to greeting 2, and added a new response "You... you didn't find the key? I thought Tarvil wouldn't lose sight of it ever. How comes you've found the platter, but not the key? You haven't lost it, have you?".

- Greeting 7: removed a now-useless slave greeting.

- Cells 26, -1; "Berantus": casperers fixed.

- Topic "latest rumors": You get the quest-leading rumor in Ayemar more frequently now. Also, messed around with the Tel Mothrivra rumors which are a complete mess. Should be better now. New response "Don't be surprised if you hear screaming when you pass by the Daraniths' house; the brothers are probably having an argument again." instead of a misleading rumor about strange noises from the storage tower.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- Greeting 7: response "Welcome to Fort Umbermoth, friend. Knight Protector Cinia Andacia may be found upstairs." conditioned to Not ID TR_m3_Vevul Gilnith.

- Journal TR_m2_TMo_QualityTime: stage 35 is now finishing.

- Cell "Necrom, Relor Savani's House": replaced lock 0 by lock 70 on a container.

- Cell "Necrom, Sacellum of St. Llothis: Shrine": replaced lock 0 by lock 85 on a container.

- Misc items "TR_key_Tomaril", "TR_m1_key_i2_shackles", "TR_m2_dowryk_i2-402-tri", "TR_m2_reliquarykey_i2-80-tri", "TR_m3_key_3-109_attic": removed (all unused).

- NPCs TR_m1_Q_Assassin_*, TR_m1_Q_ImpBuy1, TR_m1_Marcus_Assiriu: removed (all unused).

- NPCs TR_m2_d_Cessar, TR_m2_d_Cujola, TR_m2_d_Dun_Akafell_*, TR_m2_D_Abashnir, TR_m2_d_Relom, TR_m2_d_Zabu: script removed (they're dead).

- Various dialogue: "then" replaced by "than" when appropriate and a couple other bugs fixed (thanks rot).
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Needs up-to-date TR_Data! (the 7 Aug 2013 one)

This is not the last version for tonight, but more of a backup. I'll do a few more fixes before calling it a day (and a release).

- Merged [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=23570]q2-30[/url] into the Mainland file. Added karma system (certain dialogue responses by Ranosa are angrier if you mucked up the preceding quest).

- Rebased TR_Mainland upon the new (7 Aug 2013) version of TR_Data. In particular, all occurences of helmet "TR_de_commond_hood" have been lost:

Missing object "TR_de_commond_hood" for reference during cell "Sadalvel Ancestral Tomb" load.
Missing object "TR_de_commond_hood" for reference during cell "Bethrimo Ancestral Tomb" load.
Missing object "TR_de_commond_hood" for reference during cell "Bisandryon, Dome of Selvu" load.
Missing object "TR_de_commond_hood" for reference during cell "Evos, Communal Housing" load.
Missing object "TR_de_commond_hood" for reference during cell "Ranyon-ruhn, Silt Strider Tower" load.
Missing object "TR_de_commond_hood" for reference during cell "Ranyon-ruhn, Silt Strider Tower" load.
Missing object "TR_de_commond_hood" for reference during cell "Ranyon-ruhn, Catacombs: Inner Sanctum" load.
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m2_Barathmuk gro_Bag".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m1_O_Aran Maritas".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m1_O_Ferthas Merils".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m1_O_Corvan Llenthis".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m2_Sodres Madavel".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m2_o_Benelion".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m2_Bervyn Andus".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m2_Vulanil".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m2_o_Llarala-Belvayn".
Item "TR_de_commond_hood" not found on "TR_m2_o_Tevri_Utheril".

- Various cells: replaced the now-lost TR_de_commond_hood by other stuff, including TR_a_diviner_helm (never seen ingame so far). Also, added the new Imperial Heraldry book to the world.

- Topic "Haddadalmalu": removed a condition.

- Topic "good book": improved dialogue in several places, including fixing typos (which were ironically frequent in this bibliophile's dialogue).

- NPC TR_m3_S_Ulaf: changed Alarm from 80 to 100 for more reasonable AI.

- NPC "TR_m2_Tedril Nothro": now also offers travel to Enamor Dayn.

- NPC "TR_m3_Laga_gra-Shogar": now also offers travel to Necrom.

- Topic "destination": corresponding edits for the latter two NPCs. This finishes the travel routes between Mainland and what used to be m3a8.

- Various dialogue: various grammar fixes, mostly suggested by rot.

- Cell "Tel Mothrivra, Prison": replaced guards by standing versions (wander AI 0); now the path should always be free.

- Script TR_m2_q_5_Mohryl: renamed as TR_m2_q_5_Mohryl_SCN to avoid ID collision with the eponymous NPC. This is likely a downwards-incompatible change. Also, modified both this script and TR_m2_q_5_Sedri a lot.

- Greeting 5: response "You again. What do you want?" has a different result now and is split into two responses.

- NPC "TR_m2_Polodie_Floine ": now has Alarm setting =100.

- NPC TR_m1_Hin_Karast: now a marksman (71) trainer, as claimed in dialogue of Galan Brandt.

- Topic "Background": Corrected the ID condition on response "I am Nerva Othram, Miner. Off-duty.".

- Cell "Necrom, Shrine of Sharmat's Debt": replaced Imperial helmet by Necrom ordinator helmet.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Needs up-to-date TR_Data! (the 7 Aug 2013 one)

Final version!

- Greeting 5: the responses by NPC TR_m3_Ladiana have been tweaked so that her quest can be politely declined without deciding once and for all whether one wants to take it or not. Also, a few more tweaks suggested by rot.

- Journal TR_m3_Er_Prayer: stage 16 is now finishing.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Needs up-to-date TR_Data! (the one from the 8 Aug 2013 release)

- Transformed the released Mainland ESM into ESP format.

- Cell "Vissamu": removed House Dagoth cups (one of them is a vanilla quest item, the other is confusing by not being a vanilla quest item), added broken silver sword and fixed caspering rock.

- Cell 41, -27: fixed leveled creatures (used to be land creatures in water).

- Greetings 5 and 1: moved TR_m2_q_18_Gathys's greetings from greeting 5 to greeting 1.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- Cell 43, -10: casperer fixed.

- Cell "Helnim, Diamond Mine: Packing Room": door that was flickering with its doorframe when open has been moved.

- NPC "TR_m3_Erdwulf": set AI Alarm to 0. (This time for real.)

- Greetings 1 and 5: Some goodbye-forcing greetings on NPCs "TR_m3_Ladiana" and "TR_m3_Duram_Balvel" have been moved to greeting 1 from greeting 5 (since otherwise they would be overshadowed by disease or vampire or nakedness greetings, hence no longer forcing goodbyes and thus exposing incorrect dialogue). Another of these ("Please, sera. Hurry to the Balvel tomb.") no longer forces goodbye.

- Greeting 1: removed a greeting by TR_m2_q_18_Maenasi and changed the result of another. This is to remove a fake "decline reward" option from a quest where declining a reward doesn't work anyway. Modified some of the other greetings as well, but not enough to remove the comment "; BC Note - Any quester who can de-lame this dialogue, please feel free to do so." from their result box.

- Topic "shady dealings": grammar fixed.

- Topic "services": added response "I suggest you employ those of the shipmaster, outlander." at disposition <30 in Gorne. Also, added response "As an outlander, you will likely want to see the inn first, the Emerald Haven. It is the second building on the left if you exit the jetty and go straight on. The first is our florist, and there is a general merchant further down the road. Gorne isn't quite a large place, as you see; most of our visitors are associated with the Temple or House Indoril in some way." for the Gorne shipmaster.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- Cleaned out various 0-references cells dirtied by a landscaping edit. (This is why the file lost some size.)

- Journal TR_m2_TM_Vendetta: new quest stage 26 "I killed Vidam Deris before I could get any confessions out of him. I should now tell Annavene what happened.".

- Script TR_m2_q_4_VidamScript: edits related to this new stage.

- Topic "shady dealer": edits related to this new stage.

- Greeting 5: conditioned greeting "Speak to Hansarat. She speaks for me." to Hansarat being alive.

- Various topics: typos and grammar fixed.

- Cell 26, -6: big floating terrain_rock_gl_12 removed.

- Script TR_m2_q_10_SaveSlaveEscape: changed setpos coordinates since the road has been moved.

- Cell 25, -4: fixed some floaters.

- Journal TR_m2_Mar_SaveSlave: stage 11 rewritten to not contradict what happens ingame.

- Topics "delivery of molecrab eggs" and "delivery of molecrab shells": some unachievable responses removed; others added; grammar fixed. New dialogue: "Thank you... oh, wait. This is less than I expected. I don't like these tricks, n'wah. Return with the money before the guards hear the news." and "Very good. Now, give me the money... uhm. Are you sure that's all of it? No, it's not. Do come back with the money, outlander. The Telvanni aren't friendly to thieves." This fixes the bug that both quests could be completed without giving the money back.

Haplo, if you want to fix the fall-off on the borders of TR where the dirty cells used to be, the file is free. Also, there is some rugged terrain near Terrain_rocks_GL_02 Veralan Farm (25,-3) 205796 -23558 2597.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- Various cells: all containers and doors with lock level 0 and no trap fixed. (Most of them did not behave buggy ingame for whatever reason -- maybe MCP? -- but a 0-lock is still a weirdness that calls for fixing.)

- Various cells: fixed some bugs from http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=315363#315363 and http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=315439#315439 (a lot more remains to be done).

- Greetings 1 and 5: moved all of NPC "TR_m3_Relam_Indoran"'s greetings from greeting 5 to greeting 1 (his situation makes it reasonable that even a vampire would get his quest). While there, added an alternative choice (with the same result) to one which IMHO puts too many words into the player's mouth: choice "Pull yourself together! Your sister would be ashamed to see you like this!" 1 "The profane are not worthy of your awe, Relam." 1 (the first choice is the old one, the second is the new). These are in response to "She... she was reanimated? And then you struck her down! Oh, I can't take this anymore".
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- Cell "Akamora, Telomas Manor": Pilu moved up the z-axis so she should no longer fall through the floor.

- NPCs TR_m2_s_Khajari, TR_m2_s_SlavesForBandit, TR_m2_s_Jin-Zaw: reduced wander AI; they shouldn't be running against the door now.

- Cell "Helnim, Helnim Hall: East Empire Company Headquarters": removed redundant in_c_pillar_wood at 11584 3902 12416.

- NPCs "TR_m2_Novas Senim", "TR_m2_Seras Indaren", TR_m3_Bereldas_Rurvyn, TR_m2_Sorvol_Tomaril, TR_m3_Folvys_Herothran: hair changed (the one they had bled through their clothing).

- Cell 31, -16: fixed a casperer, a shading mismatch and a little land gap.

- Greeting 1: replaced "awhile ago" by "a while ago".

- Script TR_m3_q_A7_harrumatKeyScript: Modified a bit. Also, the script no longer appears on the key, but rather on the chest in which the key is found. This should solve rot's bugreport that the journal update triggered by the script appeared twice or with much delay (though I wasn't able to reproduce the latter). The reason for the double journal update was apparently that a script on an item lying in a container is executed twice in the frame when the player picks up the item from the container using "Take All", and changes in local vars don't carry over from one execution to the other.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- [url=http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=316461#316461]q2-36 (6plus)[/url] merged into the Mainland. This adds 3 new quests to the Akamora Guild of Mages. Topics affected: "Bonewalker smithies", "Letter of apology", "Fort Windmoth", "got arrested", Greeting 5, "duties", "Necrom", "Marog".

- Cells 46, -11; 22, -23; 26, -9; 29, -9, 27, -6: floaters and casperers fixed.

- Cell 28, -31: various wild plants no longer owned.

- Dialogue "Akamora temple": Francine now suggests "It's on the other side of town. Arguably the quickest way there is the Almsivi Intervention spell. If you want to take the scenic route, leave the guild and head right, make a half-circle around the canal and descend by the Laughing Goblin; rather than leaving town, head left and you will find the Temple."

- Enchantment "TR_m3_q_3_reward_en": changed night-eye duration to 3 from 1. Does this fix the permanency bug?

- Script "TR_m2_q_19_Lorus2Script": edited to ensure backward compatibility with 1.1 ( http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=23996 ) and, more importantly, avoid a cellname hack (at least the script no longer requires the "Boethian Mountains" cell).
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

- [url=http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24065]Kaz's showcase quest[/url] merged. Thanks, Kaz, for this pearl! Merge instructions executed.

- Greeting 1 by NPC TR_m1_Mirisun_Varen: fixed a typo and a too restrictive condition. (Solves the bugreport "during the 'Alchemical Slanders' quest in Ranyon-Ruhn, the mineboss will not take back the ebony if you have more than one piece." by SkyShadowing on the official forums.)

- Cells 31, -14; 30, -6: floater and casperer fixed.

- Enchantment TR_m3_q_3_reward_en: removed the on-self nighteye effect, because that just didn't fucking work. The Morrowind engine is a god damn bugfest.

- Cell "Muthinis Cave": fixed a floating fireplace.

- Cell "Adanibi Grotto": sunk a visible active_bubbles00.

- Dialogue "Solstheim": the drunk response by NPC TR_m1_Hasilius_Brahn now is conditioned to him actually being drunk. New response for the case he isn't: "A place not for the weak, and this is not just about physical strength. Maybe I, too, will pay a visit to it someday, if only to see if I am still able to hold a sword. One thing is certain; you won't find me at the meadhall!"
Also, removed an obsolete reference to the quarantine and fixed a typo.

- Greeting 5 by NPC TR_m1_Hasilius_Brahn: fixed a comma error.

- Cell "Telvan Grotto": giant cephalopod replaced by dreugh since the cephalopod was too fucking big to fit into the cave.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

New file up: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/83265276/TR_Mainland_WIP.7z .

This file is a WIP due to the ongoing Swiftoak work. Use the old link if you are looking for the last fully playable version.

- Cell "Tel Mothrivra": pack guar deleted ( http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=316421#316421 ).

- Container "TR_m2_q_32_Vodunius": added (for q2-32).

- Cell "Helnim, Vodunius Harmevus' House": added a crate for q2-32.

I don't have the momentum to do landscape fixes now :/ so I'm done with the file.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UV0lE5O.gif[/img]

I give this one up. It's far from release ready. There's still alot to do probably, idk. I tuck my head between my legs and accept responsibility for fucking shit on an insigificnat area and doing more damage than actually fixing. I don't even remember what cells have been edited anymore. Just look around Bosmora.

I probably fucked some other shit elsewhere but I don't really remember where anymore. There's some map 6 cells that I diritied, and probably alot of floaters and flying objects around bosmora, but idk. Ugly Nedothril shit has been merged back in thanks to arvis, though I deleted a bunch of rocks somewhere around ED (because that thing had to die no matter what).

To do:
-Finish vertex shading everything around Bosmora.
-Add the big ugly ndib trees to the barren cells.
-Fix the plethora of new bugs that i somehow introduced into file and am too lazy/tired to actually scope and fix, ahtought it should be obvious to anyone who can look.

File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj1jw26n3jepz ... ainland.7z
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Okay took the file for one last time to fix some major issues. Officially dropping this.

-Fixed/reshaded the super-problematic border area around Seitur. Asides from any minor lingering caspers, this area should be completely finished.
-Added more detail into those 3 cells south of Enamor Dayn.
-Added some detail in the boundary areas between LO and NC.
-Vertex shaded two cells of the new LO.

To Do:
-The Sinkhole: This probably reamins the most unfinished area. I don't know what to do with it, I would just cover it with a big rock for now and worry about it later. It needs a bit of detail still, and lots of unfinished caspering parts in the little ruin, not to mention the small interior that needs to be made for it still.
-Vertex shade remaining new-LO cells around Bosmora. The three cells south of ED also need vertex painting.
-Add tree canopy to the remaining new LO areas.
-Check for bugfixes, particularly minor caspers because they will be there probably.

File: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rj1jw26n3jepzzb/TR_Mainland.7z
-Hippocrates
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Picking this up!

Gonna do some LO work. Might even remove some superfluous flowers to speed up some existing areas. Don't hold me to that though.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/492597/TR-Mainland-rar.html

Releasing. I shaded some LO cells.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

Taking for fixes
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

Releasing - http://www.mediafire.com/download/5vn32dqefiqmibi/TR_Mainland.7z (FILE NOT CLEANED)
----------------------------------------------
- Fixed [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319167#319167]bunch of latest world issues[/url]. Almost no shading done
- Fixed [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=318633#318633]Akamora, Guls Manor ceiling[/url]
- Fixed all issues from [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=318297#318297]this post[/url], except " shield_of_light Tel Mothrivra, Seris Athyon: Magic Supplies"
- Fixed Ruinous Keep dialogue resultbox bug from [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=316371#316371]my own post[/url]
- Fixed [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=318546#318546]Gold_100 -> Gold_001 conditions[/url] on TR_m2_Naleth_Llarni's 'my trade'
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

Again - http://www.mediafire.com/download/d2ut4ec0ft22c8a/TR_Mainland.7z (m6 cells not deleted)
----------------------------------------------
- Fixed latest world issues. Shading done for isolated areas lacking it, but bulk still needs doing.
- Fixed [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=317737#317737]floating platform[/url]
- fixed (or checked: wind sound is just region soundgen) all issues from [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=316046#316046]this post[/url]
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

...and one last time: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rj1jw26n3jepzzb/TR_Mainland.7z

Done:
-Finished the tree canopy.
-Finished all vertex shading. I may have missed a few objects in isolated locations.
-Fixed a few random caspers I discovered.

To Do:
-Merge rats' Quests when finished.
-I believe there's like 1 or 2 WG rocks I forgot to swap, so if you run into them, swap them with their TR_AI counterparts.
-Swap out WG rock in sinkhole to AI.
-Finish Sinkhole or Plug sinkhole and its' corresponding interior to roll over to 1.7.
-Fix any remaining bugs/playtest.
-Hippocrates
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/832 ... ainland.7z

A dozen or so bugs fixed; old books replaced; dirtied cells cleaned. I'm going to bed now. I might have more time tomorrow but I'll be happy if someone else takes the file instead. There are no big issues to solve (other than reviewing Walk the Talk, which I've been shamefully procrastinating), but I wouldn't release the file as early as now due to the floating/caspering issues which we'll probably have to fight for a while. And with Rats so close to finishing q2-29, it would be a waste not to wait for it to be fully done anyway.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/832 ... ainland.7z again.

Some 20 more bugs fixed. I won't have time for world errors in the next weeks, so if someone does the rest I'll be very happy.

Also, Rats, the Shambalu shrine is now critter-free.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/download/iz6r9oobgl808ym/TR_Mainland.7z[/url]

- Fixed some of the remaining world issues [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319435#319435]from[/url] [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319610#319610]these[/url] [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319488#319488]posts[/url]
- That's it

Outstanding stuff that still needs doing: the crevice in Lan Orethan Region (33,-28), and the TR_flora_tree07_ND which considering their use might be better fixed on the model.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uf1 ... ainland.7z

- checked 'References persist' on TR_act_banner_aralor01_refu for q2-29
- removed exterior critter for [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319566#319566]q3-6[/url]
- fixed various world thread errors new&old
- fixed caspermeisters in "Gorne, Guard Tower"
- small fixes around Seitur, Gorne, LO
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sj8 ... ainland.7z

- unlocked door to Fedura for [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24273]q3-6[/url]
- unlocked Gorne ship doors
- removed slave bracer off TR_m3_S_Ulaf (not a slave)
- applied arvis' [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=320701#320701]efficiency tip[/url] to TR_m2_q_35_rewardtimer
- fixed reports and applied [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=320856#320856]abot's fix to TR_m2_q_32_ZarenPackSCN[/url]
- moved quest-related greetings for TR_m3_O_Nefeve and TR_m3_O_Iriviodon to Greeting 1. In the latter's case, forced goodbye could be bypassed by disease etc.
- lang: fixed old instances of "discrete" that should've been "discreet"
- minor fixing around Gorne
- yet more partial fixing around LO/, lifting or removing underground refs, ...
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/12w ... ainland.7z

- merged Tondollari's [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24433]Gorne dialogue changes[/url]
- merged [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24428]q3-12[/url], Krieps the Weak, DestinedToDie's quest showcase
- merged [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319747#319747]TR_OreMiner dialogue fixes[/url]
- duplicated generic 'my trade' for Mainland Miners ("I am a miner. Usually here on Vvardenfell," without Vvardenfel references)

- fixed some world & dialogue threads issues
- fixed caspers around Gorne, removed land critters off its seafloor
- "You really ought to consider investing in some sload soap, %PCRace." - removed 'sload'. Standard interior review criteria include Sload Soap Is Not Soap, and yet this was at the top of the greetings list...
- fixed Bosmora TR_terr_cliffel2uR casper, rocktrees,
- attempted fix to Gorne, The Emerald Haven Inn pathgrid (TR_m3_Delamus_Andary)
- moved impassable table in Gorne, Guard Tower
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5t8 ... ainland.7z

Small fixes, nothing major.

- "Necrom, House of the Waking-Guides": added Corpses Persist to waking guides, prevents them from deathscreaming when entering cell

- fixed typos, grammar, some wording in Circus Leonos quest dialogue (journal, Clibergus's ledger, package transport, orders)

- "Sailen, Bradyn Farmhouse" physiologically painful lack of subtlety toned down

- rest is mostly NoLoring
- "Clibergus's ledger": added NoLore to generic entries
- fixed conditions and NoLored topic "dridrea" and related "latest rumors": "Take care when traveling through the Mephalain Mountains."...
- "A strange bard appeared at the Red Drake Inn recently." duplicated for the Inn and NoLored
- added conditions to Akamora, Guard Tower someone in particular "The guard captain, Flaalsa Irano, can be found in her quarters at the top of this tower."
- topic "Flaalsa Irano" deconditioned, nolored, duplicated for guards.
- deleted overwriting, unconditioned and superfluous (see TR_m2_bad_Groshar 's entry) Surimintu "someone in particular": "I'm the boss. If you're looking to do business, you're in the right place."
- fixed various other thread reports, TR_m3_O_Vandierel made hostile, TR_m2_Tadali_Tistar unstuck, topic Telera Parys nolored & conditioned...
Tondollari
Developer

Post by Tondollari »

NPC IDs and Cell IDs changed to facilitate work on Sailen dialogue. Arvisrend will post new file momentarily.

Log:

NPCs

Voneri Bradyn -> Voneri Velthan
Garer Bradyn -> Garer Rothril
Andresa Bradyn -> Andresa Volyn
Inera Bradyn -> Inera Volyn
Elam Bradyn -> Elam Adryn
Llonise Sarem -> Llonise Fovalith
Treram Balvel -> Treram Odalyn
Idrenie Balvel -> Idrenie Odalyn

Mevil Uvaren-> no longer has blind face (fix)

Cells

Sailen, Smith -> Sailen, Fothas Bradyn: Smith
Sailen, Fine Clothier -> Sailen, Llonise Fovalith: Clothier
Sailen, Bradyn Farmhouse -> Sailen, Volyn Farmhouse
Sailen, Balvel Farmhouse -> Sailen, Odalyn Farmhouse
Evos, Garer Bradyn's House -> Evos, Garer Rothril's House
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Fixed a dozen or so landscape bugs.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6d5 ... ainland.7z

- merged Tondollari's Gorne quests, [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24455]q3-14[/url] and [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24030]q3-5[/url]. Three cheers!

- merged Foeburner ([url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24440]q3-13[/url]), DestinedToDie's next short quest in the Krieps vein

- (30,-26) : recovered missing int, [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=22687]i3-678[/url] in ex-[url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=313906#313906]m3a8[/url], was never merged in the confusion. Now Dosadan Grotto, crittered w parastyli

- Sailen, Bradyn Household - fixed ceiling
- Sailen, Gimalvel Household - fixed flickering rug
- Thelaro Ancestral Tomb - fixed offgrid in_velothismall_room_09
- TR_m1_treasurehunt_1_script (...5) - fixed with abot's versions
- TR_m1_Q_RangirthChestScript - used qqqbbb's simplified version
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Latest File

Releasing.

Changes:
-Finished sinkhole exterior. This is major. Some areas might need some fine detailing, but probably not as the FPS is already pretty low in that area. The major caspering stuff is gone.
-Fixed like 4 MH trees that were floating.

All the bugs in rot's post in the ML Error thread are still outstanding. Would be REALLY nice if someone can handle them, so we can wrap up the Exterior/ML portion of the 1.6 update wrapped up.

As for interiors, I unlocked the claim for the sinkhole interior, which is meant to connect to the bandit cave "Sarbiri". It doesn't have to be big and flashy. Otherwise we can easily block it off for 1.6, it should not be a bottleneck.
-Hippocrates
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Latest File
Requires up to date data here [uploaded 24.07.2014].

Changes:

-Did some fixing of the sinkhole.
-Some additional vertex shading.
-Mega World bugfixing round: Fixed all of Lord Berandas' and some of rot's errors. I didn't fix rot's root issues since that's on the model end. Too lazy to clean up that thread so would be nice if someone cleaned out the bolded stuff and consolidated the remaining errors in a single post.
-Hippocrates
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Requires up to date data here [uploaded 24.07.2014].

I forgot how slow I am at this. Very little done, mainly placing new books and improving some of my old crappy dialogue. Here are some edited lines:

[Amiro]
None other than Vaveli Senim, wife to one of the most powerful nobles in town, wants us to capture two slaves, Heel-Kur and Lijarra, who have fled the Aravel-Senim Egg Mines. Capture and return, mind you. I don't know what the Senims have in store for them back in the mines, but I fear it won't be anything good, and I am none the happier that it's all within the law. Our Guild is an Imperial institution, and our responsibilities are not merely towards our clients.
choice "What are you suggesting?" 1
There is no simple answer, %PCName. Ask Laalalvo and she'd tell you that the very question is misguided and every step athwart your orders will bring destruction upon our guild and you. Well... I am not convinced. If you chance upon two lost wanderers, maybe you can guide them on a way out of this town? Discreetly, and particularly without declaring your part in all of this to any guards or nobles.
choice "Continue" 2
Try to learn about the location of the slaves from the other slaves in the mine, or from other miners around; in no case ask any guards, any Aravels or Senims, or Narsula Zuls, the mine overseer. We sacrifice our reward, but we preserve our integrity, and there will be no proof of our disloyalty unless you are careless enough to provide one yourself. After all, who is to say Heel-Kur and Lijarra are not already in Argonia?
choice "Continue" 3
How you handle this is up to you. But you will have to decide, and I fear there is no obvious course. I can only hope that you rely on your wisdom and your honor. Good luck. The mines are spread over a vale which lies a short walk to the east of town.
journal TR_m2_FG_Amiro3 10
showmap "Akamora, Mines"

[Laalalvo]
I'm glad you asked me for a second opinion. Amiro is a foreigner and, despite him being one of the best trainers this Guildhouse has seen, there are things better left to a native to explain. Any attempts to help the slaves escape will not spell any good to you, nor to our Guild, nor to the standing of outlanders like you in this town. You might be no catcatcher and neither am I, but we are not in a situation to spurn such a contract. Odds are, someone is testing our loyalty here.

[Heel-Kur]
Thank you, %PCRace! I can think of two ways. Why don't you take the key to these bracers and drop it somewhere in the mine of the Indaren and Veri? And "tip off" the guard at the crossing? They will be combing the wrong end of the valley. Or you could bring us two strong invisibility potions--though the standard ones won't last long enough as Lijarra is too frail to run. With two quality potions we can get past the patrols. We have nothing to reward you with, but know that you have our eternal gratitude.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p2y ... ainland.7z

NB- still requires the same up to date data [uploaded 24.07.2014]

- fixes for arvis' reports on [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=323324#323324]recent quests[/url]

- removed extra whitespaces from cellnames "Tower of Tel Mothrivra ", "Kemel-Ze, Dizfchurmz "

- language: "payed" -> paid,
(also adjective "elate" -> "elated" since the latter is correct for sure)

- TR_m2_mk_laughinggoblin - added OutsideBanner script

- misc fixes from the scripts/NPC & world error threads, some old
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

New file up: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/832 ... ainland.7z .
Needs [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/esp/browser.php]up-to-date TR_Data[/url].

Don't worry about the antedeluvian file date; I've set it so that it is older than all quest claims.

- There is now a new way to solve the escaped-slaves quest in the Akamora Fighters Guild. Namely, one can kill the guard at the crossing. Thanks to Swiftoak for this more-than-natural suggestion!

- A dialogue response slightly rewritten (Hozgub on Amiro's first quest): Here, you found me. How kind of Amiro to send a search party after me. Would have wished he'd given me the right equipment to begin with; the place is full of traps and they'll be shooting at you while you're picking locks. Amiro, though, seems to treat it like it was a pest problem... Tell Amiro he need not worry about me; I'm not going back to the cave, at least not for him. No hard feelings; I'm just cutting my own path now. Last time I checked I owed nothing to the Guild, did I?