Maps In Group Map 5 at 1:(-3766, 299):0
Accurate map
Parent: 5-13-Red
 Faction: House Redoran
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i5-62-Red_Dormichigan64_1.esp 3.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
[-30, 3] A small cave, home to snow wolves.
Last Edited by Aeven
(Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:47 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Vengyre
Developer
28 Apr 2013

Would like to claim this. This cave is used by wolves roaming the snowy fields around. Some traces of their victims. Nothing too big and too grand.
Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Granting.
Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:39 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Vengyre
Developer
28 Apr 2013

I am sorry for not updating this rather small claim for a long time, I live in Ukraine and you probably know what's going on here. I'll surely finish it later.
Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
rot
Lead Developer
21 Oct 2012

Hey, no worries, this is very low priority atm. Take care
Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Do you have an update for this, Vengyre? I know the situation in Ukraine is still rather hectic.
Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vengyre
Developer
28 Apr 2013

I've done very little, if there's need to finish it fast, you may rewoke it back. If you do, it's better to start from the scratch rather than trying to continue my work.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Modder hasn't logged on since April. Revoking.
Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Claimo! I think this would be good as my first claim since it's small.

A few bones here and there, used to be where an unlucky camper made camp.
Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Granting and good luck.
Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

It's done (I hope), took a lot quicker than I expected.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Shhh, bunny be snoozing. lolcatz
Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Off to review
Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:06 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: Northmarker: Adjust Z rotation to 4.5

Ambient/Sunlight/illegal-to-sleep-here: Ok/ Ok/ No
Correct TileSet: Yes
Books: OK
Container Contents: Ok
Items Rotated enough: Yes
In-game Map: Ok after addition of blacksquares.
Locks/Traps: None
Check Lights: Ok
GRID PATH: Added

CHANGES MADE

ITEMS ADDED
In_lava_blacksquares

Changes made are in the file below

Comments Comments:
This is a fine tiny cave. I can't see a whole pack of wolves in here, but 2 or 3 should fit.

Just so you know – typically, items (containers/bones/furniture/ ...) should not bleed into the walls and/or floors of a cave. However, there are 2 exceptions, mud caves and the snowy portions of the ice caves (which you used). Also, the bleeding items must have X and Y rotations – which you did a good job of.

Rating 7 out of 10

TR_i5-62-Red.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_i5-62-Red.esp
 Filesize:  4.16 KB
 Downloaded:  40 Time(s)

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group