Awesome job.

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Tyrant
Developer

Awesome job.

Post by Tyrant »

Just popped back, after a year and a half of inactivity. Glad to see the project is still going strong! The work looks even better than when I was last here, which is really saying something!

Keep it up! I wish I had more time to dedicate to this. As happy as I am to have contributed a few interiors (which I hope are still around!) I would really love to commit more to this project. Hopefully time will permit.

If not, please keep up the exceptional work you guys are doing! Glad to have been a part of it!

-Tyrant
Mourn for us oppressed in fear
Chained and shackled, we are bound
Freedom choked in dread we live
Since Tyrant was enthroned
cookie16
Developer

Re: Awesome job.

Post by cookie16 »

Tyrant wrote:
As happy as I am to have contributed a few interiors (which I hope are still around!) I would really love to commit more to this project. Hopefully time will permit.

-Tyrant
Do you remember which ones you did?

TR has changed drastically within the last year and doing the grunts work is not the only way to contribute.
If you have 20 minutes, you can help with the discussion and planning of city/areas.
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24581
Tyrant
Developer

Post by Tyrant »

The most memorable claim I did was the Fighters Guild Headquarters, which if I remember correctly was in Old Ebonhart. Also some type of bakery in the same city, several caves, shacks etc. I took over a large Velothi Tomb as well (From Haplo himself perhaps?)

I think the FG though was pretty much the highlight of my modding career. I hope it's still around!

I was getting more interested in the questing side of things before I left. Hopefully I can come back and help more with that.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Mourn for us oppressed in fear
Chained and shackled, we are bound
Freedom choked in dread we live
Since Tyrant was enthroned