Goto page Previous  1, 2
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use top file for merging
Post Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking for claimage.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Infragris
Developer
10 Mar 2013

I'd like to claim this. A simple watchtower, comparable to those in Balmora: lookout posts, storage for weapons and utilities, a hammock and a table somewhere in the corner for off-duty guards. All in the sober Indoril spirit, of course. Should this have a basement area?

I've noticed that this interior is a set with a second tower (no 5 on the map). Is that one already claimed?
Post Sat May 25, 2013 2:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Not
Lead Developer
01 Mar 2012

Granting.

I'm not sure if number 5 on the map is already claimed or not, but I'd just go ahead and forget about the basement for now. Just focus on the tower. Happy modding Smile

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Post Mon May 27, 2013 8:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
6plus
Developer
24 Apr 2011

#5 is claimed by me (i3-17)

I already uploaded the shell, download it if you need some inspiration
Post Wed May 29, 2013 7:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Infragris
Developer
10 Mar 2013

Ah, damn. I hadn't seen that. I must say, your interior makes somewhat more sense than mine. I think it's best if we keep these two more uniform: I'll adapt my tower to yours(without copypasting, of course). Without the reception desk, too. Maybe a storage area.

Question: the guards here are your average House Indoril Guards, yes? That means Indoril bonemold armor, silver maces?
Post Fri May 31, 2013 12:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
6plus
Developer
24 Apr 2011

Infragris wrote:
Ah, damn. I hadn't seen that. I must say, your interior makes somewhat more sense than mine. I think it's best if we keep these two more uniform: I'll adapt my tower to yours(without copypasting, of course). Without the reception desk, too. Maybe a storage area.

you're welcome, and feel free to copy my lighting settings

Infragris wrote:
Question: the guards here are your average House Indoril Guards, yes? That means Indoril bonemold armor, silver maces?

afaik yes, they're Indoril guards and yes that'd mean chuzei armor and silver weapons
Post Fri May 31, 2013 4:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

6plus is spot on in answering your question.

Everything sounds good, so far. Collaboration like this should happen more often, yo!

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Fri May 31, 2013 6:02 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
6plus
Developer
24 Apr 2011

Just fyi and just in case you haven't progresses that far, I have now a final shell for my tower (Link)
Post Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:06 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Infragris
Developer
10 Mar 2013

Thanks. It's a nice shell, but I've progressed quite far with my own solution, so I'll stick with it. Speaking of which, update: finished shell and most cluttering, lights etc. I'm letting this rest for a day or two, then I'll finish it.
Post Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Infragris
Developer
10 Mar 2013

All right, I think I can call this finished.

Note: the door on the middle floor should probably have a guard around and a good lock on it.
Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.
Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group