Developer Emeritus

i3-749-Ind

Post by Stryker »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-749-Ind (#2613)
Faction: Indoril
Parent claim: TR_3-16-Ind (#120)
Claimed by: Parted User
Files: TR_i3-749-Ind_Nemon_1.esp; TR_i3-749-Ind_Nemon_2.esp; TR_i3-749-Ind_Nemon_3.esp

---

Zhigat-Sora. Zhigat-Sora is a mixture of stylized theatre, dance, music and acrobatics native to the city of Almalexia. The expensive shows that the (eponymous) theatre puts on are popular among (and virtually exclusive to) the city's elite. Apart from entertainment, they provide important socializing opportunities. The Zhigat-Sora is not to be confused with the vacuous Imperial plays sometimes performed in the poor quarters. The performances generally have philosophical undertones and have a loosely defined set of stock characters that play out historical scenes or religious parables (not necessarily involving saints or Triunes). The performance area is in the middle of the room, surrounded by audience. The building itself is a grand example of Indoril architecture, with a magnificent performance hall, and a lavish lobby.

BW-13: http://i.imgur.com/slucqVi.jpg
Use the latest file from the following thread: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206 (Be sure to check most recent pages)
Haū! Omochikaerī!

Interior Reviews: 168
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

Looky looky, I actually want to try my hands on an interior for the first time since fort brena.
I intend to make this as described, with a fancy entrance area and a beautiful performance hall with terraced lounges for the audience.
Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

Oh man! Granting... Have fun, dude.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

Not a proper update, missing file and all, but still some info. Since I was kinda dumb when making the exterior, I didn't think fully through the entrance part, so I will add a small part "sticking out" from the current entrance area to give a tiny bit of extra room for the foajé, which will be a separate interior due to the ref limits and practicality. Entering the ziggy, the player will face a fancy stair part going into a room with a fancy pool and general fanciness.

The performance hall is an interior of its own, and I plan on having the scene in the middle, terraced audience space around it and up to the roof.
SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS DE CIVITATE BERGENSI
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

First update, and mostly finished as well. The attached .rar is required, since I took the liberty in retexturing some vanilla columns into marble versions for this theater hall thingy. I'd like som criticism on those as well btw.

The claim is mostly finished, I just need some guidelines or tips on what kind of literature someone running this place would have in their office.

1: Entrance. Note that some changes will be made to the exterior file because the extra room is required to have guests enter and leave without detracting from the shape of the main hall.
2: Corridors leading to the common/wealthy parts of the seated area.
3: Corridors leading up to the rich parts of the seated area.
4: Actors' entrance area, just a couple of small lounges to take a breather. A separate int is planned for these outside the theater itself I believe.
5: Main hall with numerous entrances.
6: Offices for director or whatever (s)he ends up being named and other administrative purposes.
Attachments
Data Files.rar
(48.91 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

New file up, this time actually using the marbleish columns and not deleted after a too enthusiastic cleaning. 99% done, although I'll do some finishing touches shortly.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

Final file up, see two posts above for description. Note that changes will be made to the exterior, for instance the very top decorative windows - and size of the zhigat-sora.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.