Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-79-Ind_Bero_1.esp 8.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-79-Ind_Jule_1.esp 15.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia 21,-29 Guard Tower

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

#15 http://i.imgur.com/eCe8R.jpg
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

Avarr has been gone since June. Revoked.

-Starcrunch
Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Right, Sload gave me a rather good idea for this, I want to make it into the bath house, similar to the original Velas Spa only quite a bit smaller. I know now how to manage the arcitecture so that there are lower floors for the pools and stuff, you'll probably understand better when you see.
Anyways, so if it's allright, that is what i'd like to do with this claim, i think most people would agree that we need more public bath houses especially in the wealthy areas.

--Mass--
Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Sure, if you found a way to do such a thing with Indoril interiors, more power to you massey, go for it!

Do you work with unterior walls and scaling?

Anyway, use the old OoT file and current EoT. Attached below.

Granted and happy modding.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (7.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Old_v1.tar.gz (56.7 MB)
Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

I found a neat way to do it using the railings and slightly upscaled floors. I showed her the idea when I told her she should make a bathhouse.

And she's starting school! Na-na-na-na-na-na Razz

Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Yeah.. well anyway it's done now, i'm not sure if there is anything else i should add, i put in changing rooms and baskets for clothes and such, it's only one floor and no basement, so there isn't a lot i could have done more really. I could have had a basement but i didnt really see the point. It fits well like this and i think it looks pretty good too. Thanks for the idea Sload. But if there is anything somebody thinks should be added, let me know. Smile

Mass
Post Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Ok i've looked at this,
Nomadic: with the pillars, they are supposed to "bleed through the walls" that's the way the indoril tileset works Razz and they have to bleed into the "lowered area" because there is no other way to do it, it doesn't look wrong at all imo.
Both of you mentioned clothing bleeding (the correct term is sinking) into the benches but it's either they sink a little bit, or they float a little bit, and when they sink, they don't ook as bad as when the float. i turned them so they don't hang off the edges, so it looks as though they are just sitting on the bench. Looks fine.

Thanks for your complements, the use of tileset was mostly sload's idea with a few alterations of my own.
Post Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Yes, i just said, i fixed it so that they don't hang off the edges.
Also i forgot to put the north marker in, doing that now
Post Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Same with this, why was this sent back to me after I'd already fixed it and sent it to final review?
Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:20 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

No further errors found.
Approving.
(int is teh roxxorz by the way ;) )
Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking for claimage.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Claiming,
Is the tower connected with i3-259 via TR_ex_ind_pav_gate_01 in interior? Do the guards live here?
Will be de-rm.
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:17 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

I kinda imagined that those walkways would serve as a walkway where it made sense.
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Me too but I don't know how much should I make and how much should the other modder make. I guess I'll make the whole thing.
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:54 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

No, it is not connected via walkway. The other claim was not set up for it nor should this one be. There was discussion about this a while back where it was decided that the gates would not have walkways in them.

Otherwise ok, granted.

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Here is the shell, fairly small I will make it for three guards (wanna more/less?).
Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:51 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Three guards is probably reasonable. Maybe one more... Any news on this coming soon? It's right at the one month mark.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat May 11, 2013 8:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Going slowly (just finishing my secondary school) will post update around today.
Post Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Even slower than I thought. But my finals are done on Thursday, so I will have more time.
Post Sun May 19, 2013 5:21 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Any updates, Bero?

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:16 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Revoke due to lack of progress.
Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:10 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Sorry, but I lacked inspiration for past month.
Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:26 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Claiming. De_rm. I think I'll keep most of Bero's shell.
Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Granting, yo.
Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:31 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Which is fortunate, cause it's kinda already finished.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.
Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group