Accurate map
Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-80-Ind_gro-Dhal_2.esp 10.1 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia 21,-28 Outlander home.

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

i3-80 http://i.imgur.com/9fcobmP.png
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
CodeMonkey360
17 Oct 2005

1. What is a UoFT?
2. How many stories is this building? A topdown view is not that good.
3. How big should the area be?

Thank you. Smile

Post Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

1) no idea
2) here is a better picture: Clicky
3)the bottom floor is probably about 6x6 with the corners chopped out, the second floor 4x4 with corners chopped out and the top floor 3x3. But that's just my rough opinion from looking at the outside. If it looks to big, then make it smaller. Also, you may want to have a look at some of the other interiors of a similar size and compare.

--Mass--
Post Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

my thought is to make this building, and the other two similar structures nearby, into a large college controlled, or at least heavily influenced, by the temple. the design may include a simple tunnel system linking the three buildings together.

this building would be the class rooms and offices/living quarters for the staff, and would be set up as follows:
-a basement area divided into class rooms.
-the ground floor would consist of a main entry and two large lecture halls.
-the second floor would be administrative offices and a couple of small private rooms belonging to staff members.
-the top floor would have additional rooms for the staff.
Post Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:08 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Granted.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Revoking. Modder gone for two months.
Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Claimy claimy.
I'm thinking along the lines of the Abbey of St. Delyn. Dorms for the monks, chapel, etc, etc.
Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:42 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted and happy modding!
Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

final approve of today

top file
Post Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Almalexia 21,-28 Outlander home.

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

i3-80 http://i.imgur.com/9fcobmP.png

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

I'm very rusty and will probably regret this, but I want to see this ruddy city finished so claiming.

It'll be, I dunno, a Bosmer house. Lots of raw meat and some plant life. Middle class.
Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

You and me both. I look forward to seeing your interior and I'm glad to see stuff moving off of the shelves.
Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

As there's already a TR_i3-80 I assume i'm just editing that (ie deleting everything and starting over) rather than creating a new cell?

In before 'lol n00b'

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

It's entirely up to you. You can start from scratch if you think it would be easier.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Well the old stuff is unlikely to be of any use.
Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

No, you are making a completely new interior. These old Alma ints are no longer of worth and that is why they are being revoked for the new claims. They are old style ints and even then they no longer fit the exterior of Alma.
Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

Yeah of course, I was just asking if I should reuse the cell that had been created. Not any of the contents, except maybe the Northmarker.

I ain't a complete dummy

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Well, using the cell or creating a new one won't really make any difference. I don't know why you wouldn't just start your own file, but you can use the one from the file above and delete everything if that is how you wish to proceed.

Lol Noob!

jk!

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Yo, yo. Any update?

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Mon May 20, 2013 2:27 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

It's basically done as of that last update, but i'm not entirely happy with it and want to add some sort of flourish to finish it off.
Post Wed May 29, 2013 9:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

Ah sod it. I'm not satisfied with it but i'm out of ideas. Finishing so someone can decide whether or not it's up to scratch.
Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Not
Lead Developer
01 Mar 2012

Hope it comes out alright Smile

Review submit

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.
Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group