Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-92-Ind_Nomadic1_1.esp 50 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-92-Ind_Tes96_1.esp 37 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-92-Ind_Nanu Ra_1.esp 50 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-92-Ind_Tes96_2.esp 37 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia (20, -27) Tavern frequented by travelers, both Dunmer and outlander. Add 3-4 rooms.

See local map for location.
Last Edited by Aeven
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
CodeMonkey360
17 Oct 2005

Ok I would like to claim this interior.
This is a guard tower, right?
I would like to know the size of the interior and how many floors.

I could put a guards quarters in the tower, so the guards would have a place to rest during shifts.
Post Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Well, the picture provided sucks for this particular building, so what i recommend is that you download map3, load it up, open the correct cell - (21,-28 ) - and have a look for yourself, maybe check out some of the other claims of similar appearance and find out their dimensions.
Post Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Morden
Developer Emeritus
30 Oct 2003

Progress?
Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Revoking. Modder inactive for two months.
Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Claiming. Me doing this interior kills two birds with one stones.

... I regularily enjoy killing birds. It's a bad habit of mine :D
Post Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:07 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted and happy modding! :)
Post Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

This interior is done. Due to the mix-up of the buildings on the screenshots I have designated this one to be the western-most one of the three in the southeast (I have the other two so I feel I can fix things myself that way).
Post Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

This interior is done. Due to the mix-up of the buildings on the screenshots I have designated this one to be the western-most one of the three in the southeast (I have the other two so I feel I can fix things myself that way).
Post Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

In the immortal words of Colonel Sanders:

"Damn, this chicken is good."
Post Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:12 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

The location for this claim no longer exists. It's been replaced by i3-187-Ind.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:01 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for repurposing.
Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:30 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Unlocking for claiming.
Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:12 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

May I claim this? I've only done one other interior (i3-260) and that is still in review.

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."
Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Obviously. Press the claim button and we're good to go!

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:27 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Aeven wrote:
Obviously. Press the claim button and we're good to go!
Where can I find a picture of what building this is on the local map? I had one but I can't find it on my computer anywhere. Sad

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."
Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Will have about 4 rooms. This tavern will be somewhat tidy and clean. It isn't indicated whether this is a poor or rich interior but given that it is in Almalexia, seems like it would be at least a mid class type tavern. Someone correct me otherwise.
Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Fedde le Grant. It's in the latest Almalexia file. You've made Alma stuff before, so you should have it.

When making an interior, never simply base yourself on an image. Always use the exterior too.
Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

on the top left of this page, to the right of the little square that syas "map", click on the "local map" link. "Almalexia foreign quarter"
Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

MoonAndStar wrote:
on the top left of this page, to the right of the little square that syas "map", click on the "local map" link. "Almalexia foreign quarter"

Thanks! This was what I wanted.
I don't base my interior solely off of this picture but rather I use this picture to find the building in the construction set and then I copy and paste that exterior model in my interior cell while I'm designing it so I can continually look at it to see if my interior layout matches the exterior. And obviously I play-test it to make sure I don't get stuck somewhere. Thanks guys.

Is this a high quality tavern? Mid class? Poor class? I'd like to do a mid to high class one since most of the interiors I wind up doing are always poor. Like right now, I'm doing a poor inn over at SHOTN.

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I'd use TR_furn_de_rm here.

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:15 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Aeven wrote:
I'd use TR_furn_de_rm here.

What are good dark light settings to use? I've been using 35,30,25 for both Ambient and Sunlight.

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

We don't have any large beds with the TR_act_De_Bed_09 texture. Would someone make one for me? Or may I make one and just upload the texture? It's simple to retexture something. And you guys could just add the texture to the main data. Yes? No?

The shell is done for this interior. Just filling in the objects.

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Mwgek
Developer
11 Apr 2008

I think there are other alternatives to use.
Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Alrighty.

What flora are local to Almalexia? I want to make something similar to this.

Also, I'm using TR_furn_De_Rm furniture and containers. But there is no wine rack or bar pieces, so I'm using Furn_De_r_Winerack and Furn_Com_RM_Bar pieces. Is that really a good combination to use?

And do we not have any TR dunmer rugs? I see lots of nice com rugs but nothing for Dunmer.

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Boy, not many replies in this thread, huh?

May I use TR_misc_com_silverware for this inn since it is mid-high class? I know it says "com" which is short for "common"? Which is used for Imperial only? Any ways, I just want to know what style of plates I should use.

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

no, you can make things nice without using silverware.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Inn is finished. It's more of a restaurant/tavern for people who have money. It's not super fancy but double beds and blue plates are used; no silverware, though. There is a place for musicians to play; a lute player, drums and I was hoping perhaps an ehru player can be used one day when and if we get that model imported. And the blue carpet is for a dancer to be used. None of these NPCs have to be here. It's mostly for atmosphere. A mod addon can be used instead after this entire project is completed. I also created a log book for the innkeeper, which needs to be renamed. It starts with _TR_ in the Books tab.
Thanks for letting me work on this. Smile

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

why are you submitting an int with an item you know doesn't follow the naming conventions?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:06 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Thrignar Fraxix wrote:
why are you submitting an int with an item you know doesn't follow the naming conventions?
I'll fix it tonight.

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Okay, now the item is fixed. I named it "TR_bk_M3-92_inn_logbook". New esp is uploaded.

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.
Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group