Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

Minor stuff:

TR_terrain_BM_rocks_01 TR_5-19-Red (-25,10) -204146 89633 3809 "Caspers"

Flora_tree_BM_04 TR_5-19-Red (-25,11) -202765 93110 607 "TR_terr_BM... caspers nearby"

Terrain_rocks_BM_02 TR_5-19-Red (-24,9) -192914 78169 848 "casper slightly"
Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

I meant deep crevices/cracks where some small lava statics could be visible, most important is to have this seafloor totally different than anything else we've done. That means really taking advantage of the height tool and creating interesting visuals for divers. We are not always good enough at taking the vertical route in terms of what we detail, so this area is important Smile .
Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Oops, this hasn't had an update in almost two months. Please update!

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Please update us, Aeven Smile .
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Oops! Totally forgot! Should have an update ready this week!

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Or perhaps this week? We're anxious to see this one, it's one of the key areas in the Velothi Mountains. Wink
Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Remind me that we need to discuss the lake next time the three of us are on IRC.
Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:56 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Hurr durr.
Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

HURR DURR.
Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I want to do that convo with you and Why first.

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Sure no problem. Although I imagined we'd discussed it earlier, so here's my little recap. Feel free to add to the discussion, I'm probably on #tamriel later this evening.

The lake surrounding Cormar(is) is like no other aquatic areas we've made in TR so far. Deep cracks, countless crevices and makeshift grottos (think clever usage of rock statics here) make this a haven for any treasure hunting diver. Ambient lights, countless flora, shells and stuffs makes this a subsea theme park of loot.

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Which, in my opinion, means disregard the height of the lake floor at the claim borders, the other claims surrounding this will probably need their lake-parts altered for the greater good, though Nemon obviously has the final say in that matter.

Bonecave coral, fancy lighting, bubbles/steam, lush underwater flora and a big Dreugh-cave-city underneath the island, right?
Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:30 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Very right. Screw border claims, this one takes precedence.
Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Added a coral gorge to the east of the Cormaris Castle. It's not done, and it's a concept piece. Any comments are helpful, as I intend to dot the rest of the lake in likewise fashion.

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:18 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

I've had a look at it, here's my thoughts:

We need to go deeper, much deeper. I might have some time later this evening to explain or even show what I mean. If it's okay with you I'll use this latest file to really dig in and create the sea floor extravaganza we need here for a selected area in this claim.

I mean, this needs verticality like nothing else we have when it comes to sea floor detailing. And we really don't have any limitations, things can get very steep before the CS starts fucking up, and we won't go that deep.

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I'd say: go ahead Nemon.

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Liek dis: http://i.imgur.com/C3UqC.jpg

File included, showing what I think this lake should look like. Notice the wonderful form00-30 statics I found, those are really awesome and can be used quite fancy underwater. A rich fauna and selection of containers is also expected, as well as barnacles and lighting bulbs to wrap it up.

TR_5-19-Red_Aeven_3N.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_5-19-Red_Aeven_3N.esp
 Filesize:  881.68 KB
 Downloaded:  65 Time(s)

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I'm sad to see Why's underwater stalagmite of doom didn't make it into the screenshot.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Mwgek
Developer
11 Apr 2008

Nemon wrote:
Liek dis: http://i.imgur.com/C3UqC.jpg

File included, showing what I think this lake should look like. Notice the wonderful form00-30 statics I found, those are really awesome and can be used quite fancy underwater. A rich fauna and selection of containers is also expected, as well as barnacles and lighting bulbs to wrap it up.

That is boss!

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:41 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

So, how is this progressing? Please update.
Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

New file, started some work on expanding what you showed me. Also did some work on Cormar.

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Any news here?
Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Not
Lead Developer
01 Mar 2012

Quick curiosity question: Have you thought up a neat way to construct an entrance to the Dreugh city yet??

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I'm sorry to say I must have this revoked: I really need to work on my studies, I'm really starting to fall behind. While obviously TR isn't really the issue at hand, it doesn't help if I want to catch up.

I won't be dropping my interior claims, as they're a much smaller concern.

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:00 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Meh, this is turning into a new TR bicycle :) .

Aeven
Tyrion
alex25
Scamp
Tyrion
Aeven...

Revoked as requested.

Last edited by Nemon on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Time to get this fucker done.
Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

This will be completed in June.
Post Tue May 28, 2013 9:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Finished! Took a little while longer than planned...

Interiors:

-24 11 Cormar

12 interiors in the village itself, one for the castle thingy.
These should be based on the plans for Cormar, which currently has both fishing and some dreugh business going on.

-23 11 Lake, entrance to dreugh city/lair/aquarium labyrinth

-25 10, imperial fort ruin. This is a recurring thing in the velothi mountains, this one - however is a little closer to civilization than the ones in the snow further up the mountains.

-24 10 Lake, entrance to dreugh city/lair/aquarium labyrinth

-23 8 cave, bandits or something

Here's a few pics of the area: http://imgur.com/a/m8jkL#0

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Approving this, any remaining issues will be dealt with in the section.
Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group