(-13, -4) Cave. Infested with undead.
Last Edited by Aeven
(Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Unlocking.
Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:44 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Claimasoures. Maybe a couple necromancers here and there. It's going to be fairly large with a way back to the entrance at the end.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Apologies on the delay, it's yours! :)
Post Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Updation. Just one room so far, where all the necromancers chill out.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Shhh, bunny be snoozing. lolcatz
Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Very unique look to the last chamber. I like it. There are several good strategic locations for the necros to be in when the player enters this chamber. Good start.

Be sure to continue hiding all the caspering issues with the Ex_common_plat_LRG pieces and check the other platform pieces as well.
Because you have water here, you can also use the ex_de_docks... pieces in this area, if you want to.

The black de candles (14, 15 & 19) would also fit in.
Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

This goes for both my claims: I'm having some technical difficulties with saving and whatnot. Gonna take longer than expected. I know these aren't high priority as of now, but I thought I would let you know.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Post Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

Should be done very soon. Scratch the part where I said there will be a way back to the entrance (too lazy). I think the room with the throne should have an artifact of some sort in it (in the chest). The door will be unlocked by a key held by one of the necros.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

Done.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

Wait! I forgot to mention that I forgot to add a ramp/staircase to that one room (you'll see where it is), so, please add that.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Please add the ramp, and remove the reference to the white light. I really like your ingenuity, and creativity here, but it does feel a bit sparse. Is there anything else you'd like to add here? How about a skeleton by the note. Maybe some more crates of stuff (clothing, torches, food, etc...) around the cave.
Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dormichigan64
Developer
26 Dec 2013

Should be done. Added a bit more stuff.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Off to review then
Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group