i5-81-Red

The interior claims in this forum are currently in the review process.

Moderators: Seneca37, Andres Indoril, Lead Developers

Aeven
Lead Developer

i5-81-Red

Post by Aeven »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i5-81-Red (#2663)
Faction: Redoran
Parent claim: TR_5-4-Red (#171)
Claimed by: Dormichigan64
Files: TR_i5-81-Red_Dormichigan64_1.esp; TR_i5-81-Red_Dormichigan64_2.esp; TR_i5-81-Red_Dormichigan64_3.esp

---

(-13, -4) Cave. Infested with undead.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Unlocking.
Dormichigan64
Developer
Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Claimasoures. Maybe a couple necromancers here and there. It's going to be fairly large with a way back to the entrance at the end.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Apologies on the delay, it's yours! :)
Dormichigan64
Developer
Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Updation. Just one room so far, where all the necromancers chill out.
"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. And life will be all like 'what??'" - Phil Dunphy's Phil's-osophy

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Shhh, bunny be snoozing. lolcatz
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Very unique look to the last chamber. I like it. There are several good strategic locations for the necros to be in when the player enters this chamber. Good start.

Be sure to continue hiding all the caspering issues with the Ex_common_plat_LRG pieces and check the other platform pieces as well.
Because you have water here, you can also use the ex_de_docks... pieces in this area, if you want to.

The black de candles (14, 15 & 19) would also fit in.
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

This goes for both my claims: I'm having some technical difficulties with saving and whatnot. Gonna take longer than expected. I know these aren't high priority as of now, but I thought I would let you know.
"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. And life will be all like 'what??'" - Phil Dunphy's Phil's-osophy

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Should be done very soon. Scratch the part where I said there will be a way back to the entrance (too lazy). I think the room with the throne should have an artifact of some sort in it (in the chest). The door will be unlocked by a key held by one of the necros.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Done.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Wait! I forgot to mention that I forgot to add a ramp/staircase to that one room (you'll see where it is), so, please add that.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Please add the ramp, and remove the reference to the white light. I really like your ingenuity, and creativity here, but it does feel a bit sparse. Is there anything else you'd like to add here? How about a skeleton by the note. Maybe some more crates of stuff (clothing, torches, food, etc...) around the cave.
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Should be done. Added a bit more stuff.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Off to review then