Needed FX

Place where approved concepts are developed into in-game assets. (Models & Textures)

Moderator: Lead Developers

sasquatch2o
Developer

Needed FX

Post by sasquatch2o »

List short of misc basic FX that would add to the mod:
-animated clusters of flies / mosquito (one large, one small)
-animated water droplets for caves and dungeons
-animated group of jumping fish
my opinion.
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Post by gro-Dhal »

The water thing might work better as a sound activator (isn't there one already?)
Test
sasquatch2o
Developer

Post by sasquatch2o »

Surprisingly no. Itd just need to be a clear plane with some fast moving flecks on it. I think itd be a nice addition to damp environments. The knat swarm could be used alot!
my opinion.
RyanS
Lead Developer

Post by RyanS »

sasquatch2o wrote:Surprisingly no. Itd just need to be a clear plane with some fast moving flecks on it. I think itd be a nice addition to damp environments. The knat swarm could be used alot!
There is a water droplet sound activator, actually.
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
sasquatch2o
Developer

Post by sasquatch2o »

God dude! Cause that was the whole point of this thread!
my opinion.
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

RyanS was merely concurring with gro-Dhal's notion of there being a sound activator of water dropping. No need to be blunt.

Anyway.

Little dragonfly type of creatures can be found in this classic Bethesda plug-in. I really like 'em. [url]http://mw.modhistory.com/download-149-7428[/url]

Lady Eternity's animated water drops. View them in-game and share your thoughts. I personally thought they were dropping a little too slow and that we could do with a variant with fewer drops dripping simultaneously. [url]http://mw.modhistory.com/download-55-15218[/url]
sasquatch2o
Developer

Post by sasquatch2o »

I haven't checked in game but this looks like exactly what I've been looking for. Non glowing bugs would be good though for slop buckets, guar stalls and other dirty stinky areas.
my opinion.