Maps In Group Map 4 at 1:(-2083, -3838):0
Accurate map
Parent: 4-8-Hla
 Faction: House Hlaalu
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-469-Hla_RyanS_1.esp 9.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
(-17, -29) low priority, Cave. Show some traces of an underground stream, but deep and nothing too large.
Last Edited by rot
(Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
rot
Lead Developer
21 Oct 2012

Unlocking, low priority.

Exterior found here
Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Claiming! There will be a deep hole, with a narrow underground river at the bottom. No one has escaped the bottom alive, so if the player reaches the bottom, perhaps some small rewards will be available.
Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
rot
Lead Developer
21 Oct 2012

(this is much lower priority than the m3 claims, but at the speed you complete them...)

Grant!
Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Finished! Being so close to Shadowgate Pass, I decided to add a 'danger' sign at the entrance, thinking that the imperials most definitely found the cave at some point.
Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:46 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Submitting to Review
Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review:
-Sunk two levitation potion bottles into the ground a little since they're at the bottom of the water pool.
-Gave TR_w_glass_ssword_uni 375/400 health
-Deleted In_Lava_Blacksquare (2x) and filled in those gaps with static rock pieces. I was able to walk outside of the interior through the black squares. I've kept it so that it looks like a stream is flowing through the bottom, as the modder intended.
-Replaced blue water ref 768 with blue water ref 512 and added flora_bc_mushroom_04 to a nearby boulder to give reason for there being a large blue glow at the bottom.
-Lowered lighting but kept the blue hue

Comments
Great cave, Ryan. I love the skeleton on the stalagmite. Great work on combining the individual bone pieces.

You mentioned Shadowgate Pass. The closest settlements I found were Kragenmar and Shadowmoth Legion Fort. Is "Shadowgate Pass" the name of the general surrounding area?

Rating

Clean TR_i4-469-Hla.esp
 Description:
1st Review

Download
 Filename:  Clean TR_i4-469-Hla.esp
 Filesize:  11.88 KB
 Downloaded:  52 Time(s)

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."
Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group