Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Tyddyner
01 Oct 2013

Wanna help Tamriel Rebuilt Team by my arts. Sorry for quality of works and bad English.
Creatures
I. My first work - terrestrial cephalopod:
1 2
May be, than will be new concepts.

cephalopod.png
 Description:
Black&White variant.

Download
 Filename:  cephalopod.png
 Filesize:  63.25 KB
 Downloaded:  431 Time(s)

cephalopod_3595961_5028141.png
 Description:
About terresterial cephalopods.

Download
 Filename:  cephalopod_3595961_5028141.png
 Filesize:  3.9 MB
 Downloaded:  374 Time(s)

Last edited by Tyddyner on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

That's pretty nice, I wouldn't apologise for it!
Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

this is nice! it'd be great to have 5-6 scientific scrolls like this with notes on various plants and creatures.
Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

More so than scrolls, it'd be great to see some actual creatures. Should we publicize this as CA we want a model to? I'd be in favor.
Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

One suggestion: maybe as a cephalopod it should have a beak instead of mandibles?
Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyddyner
01 Oct 2013

I think, cephalopods have two stages - tallasian (at sea) and terrestrial (at the coast), like dreughs, so it can has mandibulas or beak according to the age.
Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Melchior Dahrk
Developer
28 Nov 2008

Tyddyner wrote:
I think, cephalopods have two stages - tallasian (at sea) and terrestrial (at the coast), like dreughs, so it can has mandibulas or beak according to the age.

I was about to say how I didn't like the idea of simply rehashing the dreugh life stages. But then I thought about the possible link between cephalopods and dreugh... and I changed my mind. Does the current TR cephalopod have 6 tentacles like your concept has 6 legs? Just curious.

Also, I want to agree with the others that it would be awesome to have some scientific scrolls and drawings for Morrowind like this. And you definitely have a knack for it!

Now we have the concept, we just need to creature! Very Happy
Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyddyner
01 Oct 2013

Hmm, I think it can be used like concept-art
Velothian Mystics: 1 2-2 3
Standart-bearer: 0
Also, can't start new topic at the models and textures forums cause have no rights. But I want to add shroomhelm from Morrowind official concept art - here is a picture. Who can help with this?
Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ironed Maidens
Developer
23 Feb 2008

fuck yeah love the art and the helm
Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
rot
Lead Developer
21 Oct 2012

Very cool, the B&W lineart reminds me of Evan Dahm's, from the "Rice boy"&al comics.

Regarding the model (from the screens, the top looks rather flat?), I think non-promoted members, even beyond making threads, can't post at all in those sections. Is there a model showcasing process still? Otherwise the model section at least could have its authorisation requ lifted?
Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:48 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nalin
Developer
31 May 2006

Tyddyner wrote:
Velothi Mystics

I really like this one. I'm not sure how much concept art we need for new armour/clothing sets but it's always nice to see a bit of art, regardless.

The shroom helm looks fine on top to me. I think it's the angle in the concept that makes it look more rounded on top.
Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:47 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group