Goto page Previous  1, 2
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

So it has to become the guild of brewers?
Which building is it? the same one?
Post Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:58 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

the buidling you created was okay but I didn't review it yet. I do know it fits the exterior so that you did good. But the big tower behind it also belongs to this claim. We thought a guild of brewers or innkeepers was a good idea to give this big tower a function. Think of a big banquet hall, restrooms for drunken innkeepers, a vault containing of really rare drinks, a storage for wine barrels going in and out of Almalexia, etc.
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Post Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Thank you for the reply.
I didn't know that of the tower. Should I remove the whole interior except the building pieces?
Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:13 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

No, you can keep the tavern if you think it still fits in. That large tower is large enought to house the guild itself. So I think the best idea is to merge both buildings, leave the original building as intact as you can, and then fix the errors that come up.

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

This is almost a monster I'm working on it. this won't be finished in a week.
The tower is a 6*6 building with 6 or 7 floors.
The 2 lowest parts will contain drinks, the vault and perhaps a little administration center to record the shipments of drinks andare connected with the tavern.
The most upper floor (with the windows, will be the home and office of the guild master. The second upper floor will be the restrooms for the innkeepers. Should you pay for those restrooms?
I will make a seperate cell for the tower, because the facecount is very high by now to MW standards (>200.000).
This cell will contain rich furniture, because the innkeepers may enjoy it.
Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

could you make the tower two cells? My old computer has troubles reviewing and playing interiors of over 500 references, I think I'm not the only one. Thanks already and you have a well thought out plan.

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

i too sugest splitting the tower into several parts. not only will it make it easier on older computers but it will also probably simplify your job (by getting rid of some of the set's inherit errors)

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:05 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I have 4 floors to do.
However I have only 3 ideas. The house for the guildmaster, the banquet hall and the restrooms for drunken innkeepers or brewers.
Any idea for another floor?
Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:32 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

My solution to extra space is this; containers. Maybe you can make it a storage area.

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

theviking wrote:
My solution to extra space is this; containers. Maybe you can make it a storage area.

I've already one big storage room (one floor) and a small one on the third floor and i do have a little vault.
Perhaps a small kitchen for the banquet hall and some kind of bar.
Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:22 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I've made a kitchen for the banquet hall and a bar for the innkeepers and brewers.
The 4th floor has been completed and I have started with the 5th floor(banquet hall).
Perhaps I'll make another cell to decrease the face count of the cell i'm working with.
Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:39 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Perhaps you could make a floor of rooms for visiting members from other towns, or widows and children of deceased guild members. Something along those lines.
Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

This tower has been finished. Plz check the northmarkers and the lights because most of the time the f button doesn't want to work with candles and lamps. Check also the books.
All cells contain a lot of items.
Notes; The upper floors of the hostel belongs to some working people if its okay.
I've made some custom crates and chests.
Teh chambers on the middle floor of the tower part should be only for guild members. The chambers on the second floor of the hoste should be for visitors and non other non guild members. The chambers of the tower contain (com coz no de) buckets for the puke (drunken people as teh viking suggested)
I don't think the player should join the faction, unless its a reward by a quest from them. This is more an issue much later for the quests section.
There is gong on the banquet floor, as the guildmaster wants to announce some issue.
The guildmasters room has a double bed. think of him as a married man or a or womanizer. There is no closet or wardrobe for a woman and even no clothing. Perhaps the womanizer option is better.
The tirth floor contains a small lab (where the alchemy apparatus are) and a floor for the incoming people.
The second and first floor should be off limits (in the way that's possible) for the public.
Post Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:44 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approved.
Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

What's wrong with silver forks, knives and spoons in a dunmer interior?
Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:07 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

nothing realy, as long as the int is rich (not a shack or something)

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:53 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

I only see silverware utensils used by the nobilty. So I look how rich the rest of an interior is before I decide to keep the silverware or not. As this is the brewers guild, I think they should have used common wooden utensils.

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

yay another Almalexia int! 4 or 5 to go!

"The Last of the Almalexians"

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

This has been revoked and then assigned to Jule to be remade.
Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:57 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

New file up.

EDIT: Uploaded the wrong file; feel free to delete file #3 at your convenience.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Hey Jule. Do you mind if we moved this claim to unavailable, seeing as we aren't working on Almalexia at the moment?
Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

I'd like to keep it, if it's all the same to you.

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Hey Jule, it's pretty likely we'll want to keep the interior of this. It's really good, and we'll find it a nice new home Smile
Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:57 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Well that's exactly why I'd like to keep it; to finish it, you know.

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Locking for now.
Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:38 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group