Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
petra
22 Mar 2015

The subject says it all. I literally have spent 4 hours of real time and something like 1-1/2 days game time searching through the tower. I've stolen everything that's worth over 100 gold (nice haul of scrolls) but I can't find that diamond.
Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DestinedToDie
Developer
22 Feb 2014

I don't really know, but recommend checking for the quest in UESP.
Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
petra
22 Mar 2015

DestinedToDie wrote:
I don't really know, but recommend checking for the quest in UESP.

I wouldn't bother asking here if it was detailed on UESP
Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

The diamond is at the very top floor of "Tel Muthada, Private Quarters", on display on a pillow on the table. You'll need to levitate to get to the diamond. Be warned, though, I hear the diamond's cursed!
Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:17 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Glisp
01 Nov 2012

Isn't that the theives guild quest where the owner of the diamond sends the Thieves guild to test if his diamond's theft proof? If it is, I think it's also guarded by a barrier of some sort that keeps you from picking it up.
Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
petra
22 Mar 2015

Rats wrote:
The diamond is at the very top floor of "Tel Muthada, Private Quarters", on display on a pillow on the table. You'll need to levitate to get to the diamond. Be warned, though, I hear the diamond's cursed!

Thank you very much. I went through the private quarters several times and never noticed that little level above the entrance.
Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
petra
22 Mar 2015

Glisp wrote:
Isn't that the theives guild quest where the owner of the diamond sends the Thieves guild to test if his diamond's theft proof? If it is, I think it's also guarded by a barrier of some sort that keeps you from picking it up.

That's it. Of course, I tried picking it up several times ala Homer Simpson, after I buffed myself up to 100% magicka resist [had to exchange armor with a companion, I normally don't worry too much about resisting magicka, I concentrated my enchantments to be 100% resistant to paralysis (simple, fits in a single exquisite amulet) and then be as reflective as possible.]
Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group