Generic Indoril Dialogue

Place to discuss history, story, character development, questlines for factions and other specifics.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

klep
Lead Developer

Generic Indoril Dialogue

Post by klep »

This is a thread for (generic) Indoril dialogue planning. After having checked out the current NPC’s in the CS, I found there is little to none Indoril specific dialogue. Below you will find a list of topics which could have their generic Indoril dialogue. These topics are standard ones used in Morrowind, and some added by TR or by me. The topics are also open for discussion.
Anyone may contribute to this. Keep in mind that this should be generic dialogue for Indoril members all across the map – dialogue specific to settlements will be discussed in their corresponding threads. I’ll try to keep this first post updated.

immortal_pigs mentioned something in the Weirding Indoril thread, which I find very interesting. It may serve as inspiration for Indoril dialogue:
immortal_pigs wrote:Indoril cite legal/religious articles in common dialog.

[asking for directions]
You wish to find the ruins of Bthungdadung? Be wary, for Sermon Eight teaches that 'I have traveled out of my way to warn you of the deceit of our enemies, the Dwemer, but I have learned much on the journey and have changed my mind'.

[no gold to buy what you want]
In accordance with article 3:84, Book of Commerce, this transaction cannot be completed.
Almalexia

Altmer

Argonian

Boethian Mountains

Bosmer

Breton

challenges

choosing a Great House

current events

Dunmer

factions

Great Houses

House Dres

House Hlaalu

House Indoril

House Redoran

House Telvanni

House Wars

Imperial

Joining Great Houses

Khajiit

latest rumors

little advice

little secret

Molaghread

Morag Tong

Morrowind lore

Nerevarine

Nord

Orc

Redguard

Solstheim

Tribunal

Temple

nobles

Nedothril Coast

Alt Orethan

Lan Orethan

Inlet Bog

Sacred Lands

Thirr River Valley

Necrom

Hands of Almalexia

Imperial Cult

Nerevar

Ashlander

Vvardenfell
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

I must have missed this. The list looks good to me, though I'm not entirely sure if we need unique Indoril entries for regions like Molaghread and the Boethian Mountains which are, for the most part, outside of Indoril territory.

Something to keep in mind for this is that 'Indoril' should really only mean 'Indoril', which does not include Dunmer commoners/Velothi. We could naturally discuss the latter as well in this thread, but I think it might be better to keep them distinct.