i4-468-Hla

The interior claims in this forum are currently in the review process.

Moderators: Seneca37, Andres Indoril, Lead Developers

Seneca37
Lead Developer

i4-468-Hla

Post by Seneca37 »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i4-468-Hla (#2667)
Faction: Hlaalu
Parent claim: TR_4-8-Hla (#145)
Claimed by: Theminimanx
Files: TR_i4-468-Hla_Theminimanx_1.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_Theminimanx_2.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch_1.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch_2.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch_3.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch_4.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch_5.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch_6.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch_7.esp; TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch_8.esp

---

(-17, -28 ) Cave. Hideout of a sketchy type, possibly someone who is stashing Dwemer artifacts in an attempt to get them into Cyrodiil at a later time. Should be pretty basic stuff, nothing über.
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

Will make this a sketchy lair--drugs, stolen art, Dwemer artifacts and lots of cash. Will be small-ish.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Grant.
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

please, approve layout as i have asked.
Attachments
TR_i4-468-Hla_sasquatch10.esp
(52.3 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Last edited by sasquatch on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

update.
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

review
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Off to review.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Any progress to report?
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

I know you've been busy with i5-56, but just checking to see if there's any progress on this one.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Any progress to report?
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

Reading this thread, I don't understand.

The status is 80 % complete yet Sasquatch stated this as done and Aeven supposedly sent it to review.

Is this finished?
sasquatch2o
Developer

Post by sasquatch2o »

Sasquatch never claimed this was finished, merely sent it to review to take on more claims. The design is done I have another file with majority of objects leveled but it was improperly saved so all moved object would have to be merged with old version into a new file. In short there is a finalized version but it would require more effort. NPC here would be smuggler leader and 3-4 followers and several people being illegally trafficked. Leader has an interest in expensive artifacts and antiques. Some stolen items from nearby travelers or collected from the nearby dwemer ruin are stashed in lower area. This one one the first caves I made so quality is mediocre IMO but worth using with some revision and obsessive leveling.
my opinion.
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

sasquatch2o wrote:sent it to review to take on more claims.
That is something I'd discourage with extreme prejudice. Review is meant for finished files only.
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

Revoke.
Dormichigan64
Developer
Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Ich möchte behaupten. I think maybe a small dwemer lab at the back of the cave would be a good place for the sketchy individuals to collect their goodies.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

"behaupten" == claim as in claiming an assertion, not as claiming a job :)
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

Gewährt!
Dormichigan64
Developer
Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Post by Dormichigan64 »

arvisrend wrote:"behaupten" == claim as in claiming an assertion, not as claiming a job :)
Still learning. :) Would it be beantragen?
"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. And life will be all like 'what??'" - Phil Dunphy's Phil's-osophy

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Shhh, bunny be snoozing. lolcatz
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Any progress to report?

Please post any updates to the top of the forum, and adjust the %complete as well.
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

I actually haven't got the time to work on it very much much lately. I could try and speed up the process up if you would like.
"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. And life will be all like 'what??'" - Phil Dunphy's Phil's-osophy

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Any progress on this? If not, consider returning it to the unclaimed queue.
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

I would like to revoke this, please. I haven't had much time to work on it, and I'm afraid I never will.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

Revoked as per developer request.
Theminimanx
Lead Developer

Post by Theminimanx »

Claiming. I'd like to use sasquatch's interior as a basis. His work seems to imply a semi-permanent residency for the smugglers, which I think I can work with. I'll probably be adding some minor alchemical plants near the entrance to hide the cave's true purpose and removing the blocked entrance to the Dwemer ruin.
The death of vanilla Morrowind will end this prophecy and unite all Morrowind fans again under one mod, one faith, one rule by our divine project. The puppet Morrowind overhaul mods will lay down their arms and bow to our will. Those who do not yield will be destroyed.
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

Sounds like a solid plan to me. Have fun!
sasquatch2o
Developer

Post by sasquatch2o »

Could you leave the collapsed tunnel and add another entrance? Maybe a narrow passage player has to swim through to enter a new broken wall on the other side. Something that can be seen but not immediately reached without some effort. Perhaps this could connect with the nearby ruin. From there the passage would be more obvious. Or it may only be a single room with loot for a worthy explorer. Keeping things less accessible makes things more interesting imo, adds depth.
my opinion.
Theminimanx
Lead Developer

Post by Theminimanx »

I'd like to keep the dungeon focused on one thing. Making this place both a pit-stop before you try to cross the border and an entrance to a Dwemer ruin would be going a bit overboard in my opinion.
Plus, we don't have an in_dwrv_corr4_05 piece that uses the pycave textures, so the transition would be a bit unnatural.
The death of vanilla Morrowind will end this prophecy and unite all Morrowind fans again under one mod, one faith, one rule by our divine project. The puppet Morrowind overhaul mods will lay down their arms and bow to our will. Those who do not yield will be destroyed.
Theminimanx
Lead Developer

Post by Theminimanx »

It's been a while since I've worked on the claim, though I plan to continue work tomorrow. I've got the layout basically the way I want it to (bowl of raw ebony aside), so it's just a matter of fixing the rotation.
Theminimanx
Lead Developer

Post by Theminimanx »

Alright, that should be the rotation fixed. There were a few objects that were so heavily bleeding in the original that it had to be intentional, so I left those as they were. Also, cave floors are officially worse than de_p.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Off to review