gold in Teknilashashulpi

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

petra

gold in Teknilashashulpi

Post by petra »

When I was exploring Teknilashashulpi, in the lower room, anytime I try to pick the gold up I get the error "Did you add a new type of gold? It needs to be added to the Tes3Container.cpp file."

I don't have too much loaded in this installation except BB, TR and a couple of Emma's companions and some stripped clothing mods (meaning I get rid of everything except the clothes I want...I avoid having merchants edited just to get one skirt).

In the meantime I suppose I will have to do without that extra 5 gold lol
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

This is a mistake on our part. The "Gold_Dae_cursed_005" you're referring to is a Bethesda remnant that shouldn't be used in any interiors.

Thank you for reporting this!
petra

Post by petra »

Phew..while I did my best to search and make sure it wasn't brought up before, I'm always a bit scared I'd be reporting something that was widely known...

Having a lot of fun exploring alpha, what a beautiful canvas you've created for yourselves to fill in.

I was exploring Old Ebonheart and I arrived there at 1am game time, and it was like one of those episodes of the Twilight Zone where you wake up and everyone is gone. It was kinda creepy, especially the placeholder doors lol.