Local map: Vul interiors Indoril-Thirr
Parent: 3-24-Imp
 Faction: Imperial
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-790-Imp_Rats_2.esp 21.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-790-Imp_Rats_1.esp 21.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
HIGH PRIORITY - Vul building #10 (see local map).
Syvvit Tong Cornerclub: locale in which members of the town's local tong hang out. The purpose of the tong is essentially swindling outlanders. It members comprise most of the town's merchants and peddlars, (the tradehouse is a separate entity, mind), and they basically control the town's interaction with outlanders. Though only arguably being pro-foreigner, they are constantly under scrutiny by the Temple and Ilvi, who to an extent justifyably see them as spreading foreign ideas and undermining Dunmer society.
An important point to note is that they are not anti-establishment or anything; they're just Dunmer, some of whom are fairly well-respected within Vul, who get a kick out of profiting at the expense of n'wah, but do so in a way that rubs the establishment in the wrong way.
Last Edited by Rats
(Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:11 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Claiming. Will follow the description!

One question though: the local map shows a trap door on the roof of the building, which I didn't find in the most recent Section File? Trap door or no?
Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:57 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Sure go for it. Wish the description was a bit more definitive. The background info is great, it just lacks something to model to.
Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

My apologies. This interior is limited to the top half of the tower, above #11. It has no roof access; I frankly don't see a trapdoor in the local map either, unless you mean the trapdoors for either interiors #8 or #9, which are both separate.

This interior should consist of two relatively small floors; you might be able to get away with adding a third floor below as well, but as this is just a cornerclub with no beds or anything I doubt you'd need the space.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Done. It's small with two floors and no trap doors. Hope y'all like it.

edit: new file, now with North Marker!

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Moving to finished, use the file in the above post.
Post Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:58 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group