Problems with not working quests

Place where miscellaneous quests and NPC dialogue are written.

Moderator: Lead Developers

maori

Problems with not working quests

Post by maori »

Hello.
After searching forums, I`ve decided to start this topic about not working quests.
I`ve "installed" TR mod with changing "Archive" in .ini file, launched the game to check your wonderfull work. After getting to Old Ebonheart and looked around a bit, I`ve started to search something to do. I found Thieves Guild and Warriors Guild, tried to join in, but I have problems with it. Usually, any quest line starts with blue links, I just to have to click them and it responds with another text with explanation what to do next. In TR mod, i have almost none of it. NPCs ask me, if I want to join, also if i want any work (duties) to do, even tells me about advancements. But all of it is not linked (it`s not showed with blue colors). I`ve tried with other NPCs, all of them tells me same things, but no one gives any quests.
I don`t know what to do with it. I even dont know, if anyone had the same problem, because forums and internet as whole cant tell me anything about that. I know, TR is still on development, but I hardly can find anyone, who had the same problem.
Well, if its a bad place to start this topic here, I ask moderators to take it in right place. Also, I ask to help me with this problem.
Thanks a lot;).
RifleAvenger

Post by RifleAvenger »

Old Ebonheart isn't done yet. While there are NPC's, most quests haven't been implemented yet.

The only fully complete areas are the ones that are part of the main release. Anything that is only part of the preview (including Old Ebonheart) could be anywhere between only having the heightmap done (most of southern Morrowind) to having all the NPC's, but no quests (Old Ebonheart), to actually being done (there's a few operational quests in the preview areas, and some completed dungeons to explore).

If you want to experience some of TR's finished content, go to Firewatch instead. It's on the eastern penninsula. A quick way to get there (if you have the TR travels plugin installed) is to go to the Vivec Mage's Guild, talk to the Vivec Hub Guide, and teleport to the Firewatch Mage's Guild.
maori

Post by maori »

I will try to go to eastern part of Morrowind then. That was my first step in TR anyway and, because I`m really bad with any technical/computer stuff, I though I did something bad with "instalation" of mod. Thanks a lot for help.
I really want to see this project completed and I`m so happy that someone did so much hard work to make Morrowind alive again. This game gave me so much fun a few years ago (even it had many critics).