Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
10Kaziem
Lead Developer
03 Apr 2015

Northern plants ideas:

Onion grass:
Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
10Kaziem
Lead Developer
03 Apr 2015

New concepts:

Dres things sketches:

Some plates, bowls, etc ideas:

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
klep
Lead Developer
23 Nov 2014

I was of the impression that Dres were going to have hexagonal architecture. However, I do like your courtyards and think we could use them in the Dres picture.
I also like some of your cups and jugs, but at this point I don't feel like I have a strong enough grasp of what the Dres are like to link them to plates and cutlery.
Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:41 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
10Kaziem
Lead Developer
03 Apr 2015

The architecture is based off of current tileset, which goes on top of the hexagonal cantons. The plates and things are for not particular house, just fun.
Post Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
10Kaziem
Lead Developer
03 Apr 2015

I made new art! But you have to go to the new forum to see it. (Sneaky, I am.)

http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/?q=forum/kaziems-concept-emporium
Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
st.Veloth, The Repenting
28 Feb 2015

hey 10kazim, a good way to make the deshaan seem more lifelike, would be to have DUNES
Post Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:41 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group