Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

The meeting will start in thirty minutes. Here's a link to the Discord channel: https://discord.gg/0k1PUZPokxsBM5du
Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

I won't be able to participate in the upcoming meeting, but here's what I've got contribute to the things mentioned in the agenda.

Progress on OE section, what still remains to be done
- the Castle's interior shell is being worked on by Seneca and myself.
- rough plans for the buildings' purposes and the key NPCs in the Castle exists
- a handful of misc quests planned, more to come; some key elements of the TG and FG questlines planned. IC quests more or less planned (gro-Dhal).
- exterior work on town and castle (Gnomey)
- some new clothes, faces, armor, artwork... (Rats, Ashstaar) *not really a top priority*
- tapestries with the OE logo
- The sewers needs a little fixing before review and merging (Rats)
- i4-515-Hla to be finished, reviewed & merged (Osidian)
- i4-513-Hla to be finished, reviewed & merged ( adamantum)
- i4-514-Hla to be reviewed & merged
- i3-794-Imp to be reviewed & merged
- i4-512-Hla to be reviewed & merged

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:22 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

In this meeting we'll be discussing which forum and claims browser to switch to, between Drupal and Redmine, among other things. The agenda can be found here.

We will be giving Discord another try; just go through this link if you want to join the meeting.

The meeting will start in ten minutes.

Edit: I apparently posted the wrong link. Sorry about that.

Last edited by Gnomey on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
EJRS
Developer
14 Aug 2013

The link doesn't work for me - it opens discord but doesn't connect me to any channel.
Post Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group