Claiming 6-41

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

groza528
Developer Emeritus

Claiming 6-41

Post by groza528 »

...or 6-40. Whichever one inferno doesn't take. I intend to put in a dunmer stronghold. No name chosen yet. Also a few tombs, since I know we're short of them. And follow the texture map etc.

That is, on the condition that my 6-32 submission is accepted. Sorry to jump the gun a tad, but I wanted to grab one with some empty space for a stronghold before they were gone.
Last edited by groza528 on Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
Rodan
Developer Emeritus

Post by Rodan »

The files are available for those claims. They are even with their borders so before I grant a claim there the file must be used for that area.
"Never take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!"
- Bugs Bunny

Yes, that is a Dusty (my cat)

Projects done:
Black Light (5-1)
Released - v.1 (done)
Claim 2-34
Lots of interiors for Black Light

Current Projects:
None
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Am I allowed to remove details if there's not enough room (but leave the borders alone)? I only need one cell for a stronghold.
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

On second thought, may I have 6-41? It seems that one already has a stronghold. So I shouldn't put another one nearby anyway. And I don't have to wait for inferno's choice.
Rodan
Developer Emeritus

Post by Rodan »

Claim granted.
"Never take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!"
- Bugs Bunny

Yes, that is a Dusty (my cat)

Projects done:
Black Light (5-1)
Released - v.1 (done)
Claim 2-34
Lots of interiors for Black Light