Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
presidente
21 Apr 2004

If its still awalible can i claim it? I saw it and ther is a lot of work already done on it.
Post Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lord_Gallant
Developer Emeritus
29 Aug 2003

I'm not sure what the status of this claim is. I'll see if I can find out for you.
Post Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presidente
21 Apr 2004

I red that Indoril gave it up and i saw his work and there is a lot to do on it.
Post Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rodan
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

You submitted your last claim so:

Claim granted. All that is needed is to finish detailing this section.

Yes, that is a Dusty (my cat)

Projects done:
Black Light (5-1)
Released - v.1 (done)
Claim 2-34
Lots of interiors for Black Light

Current Projects:
None
Post Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presidente
21 Apr 2004

Thanx, but ther is a town, dwermer ruin and dunmer keep, so shall i keep them there?
Post Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lord_Gallant
Developer Emeritus
29 Aug 2003

Yeah, basically just keep them there. This just needs to be finished up.
Post Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presidente
21 Apr 2004

As you wish.
Post Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group