Various Uses of Magicka Volume I (Water Walking)

Place where in-game literature is written and developed.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Zephyr
Developer Emeritus

Various Uses of Magicka Volume I (Water Walking)

Post by Zephyr »

"60 sec on self","35","45","Inquisitive author is told how to walk on water.","Black Marsh, Morrowind","Dunmer"

The Buoyant Ones
By Thorenyth Thareloth

Throughout my adventures, I've seen many ways to use magicka and these ways I would like to share with the world!
I will tell you, the reader, how to perform various acts of sorcery and ways many people around the world use magicka in their day-to-day lives, while in the meantime telling you a little about myself.

During my days living in and around the Black Marsh, I've noticed many adventurers using magicka. They would use magika to cross the swampy land, without getting drenched in the rancid swamps. After casting their spells, they seem to float over the water and only the very bottoms of their feet would
barely be dampened at all! After seeing this, I've decided to encounter the fellows who use the magic and ask them how they have learned to do this.
It seems that I would begin my journey to magical enlightenment here in the swamps.

After quite a bit of questions I had asked, the adventurers would tell me how they learned the spells and who has taught them to use magicka. However, others would ignore me and some even lunged at me with knife in hand! But that did not stop me from collecting all possible knowledge of where I should go to learn the way of "the Buoyant Ones" as I would begin to call them in my thoughts and in my journal.

All of the questions have paid off! I would find myself on an adventure far north, to Morrowind, to find this man they all have spoken of, a man with high authority in "House Telvanni", the man seems to go by the name of "Fyr" and he supposedly is such a great scientist and magician that he has created his own daughters!

So, during my study in the lands of Morrowind I've finally come to find Divayth Fyr, who has helped
me know the ways of magicka and to tell me, I shall pass my knowledge along.

To be able to use magicka rather rarely as a way to work around obstacles, or as a basic means of life, you must be truthful to yourself and be able to have
the knowledge to solve problems on you own. If you are able to do so, your willpower and determination
will show you the way to remove or to far-go the obstacle by ways of "magicka".