The TR movies

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

Ok... i just watched the TR into movie on the main page for the first time.. i always new it was there... and i remember when Prom was making it, but DAMN... now i'm inspired to mod like crazy. (if only i had the time)

Its good therapy.. i suggest you try it if you are starting to get bored.. it'll remind you of some of the amazing stuff we've accomplished.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

Spruso wrote:First: Hi everyone and thank you for doing such a great work! It's amazing what you did till now and I'm looking forward to the finished project (can't hardly wait to wander around in the whole of Tariel ;-) ).

I've got a question about the movie by Nemon:
Are this scenes only taken from the yet released Map 1 or are they from all the yet finished claims?

Cu guys and keep on doing such a great work! :)

Spruso
The movie features footage from every map, from 1 to 6. In example : You can see Narsis just as the grandiose symphonic music takes off... So yes, "from all the yet finished claims"...
SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS DE CIVITATE BERGENSI
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

Your video was the best Nemon. It was really smooth and encompassed so much of the province.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

I love the imortality of dust! Realy buitifull movies, realy inspiering.Me loves :P
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Nemon wrote:The movie features footage from every map, from 1 to 6. In example : You can see Narsis just as the grandiose symphonic music takes off... So yes, "from all the yet finished claims"...
Ok....if I only had more time and skill in using an editor like TESCS...

cu Spruso
prometheus
Developer Emeritus

Post by prometheus »

Ragnathor
i know. i overreacted. but they are great movies. i hope Liliath and Prom come out with more. great job guys.
thx actually i am not going to produce any more new stuff for some political divergences with the tr way of leading....

Aaron
Wow, very nice, especally that immortality of dust video, but the framerates were universally pretty bad.
it is becouse fraps puts down my framerate badly and this becouse i do not have a very modern pc at the moment....

Morden
Ok... i just watched the TR into movie on the main page for the first time.. i always new it was there... and i remember when Prom was making it, but DAMN... now i'm inspired to mod like crazy. (if only i had the time)
nice to know that , this is just the purpouse i had in mind when i made it...

Lady Nerevar
I love the imortality of dust! Realy buitifull movies, realy inspiering.Me loves

thanks , originally i just had in mind to make something different from an advertising movie and i took one poetry from the Imperial Library collection of books that inspired me more to tell a story of Tamriel ....the story of a traveller.....
Totalwar site:
http://www.crimsonlegion.totalclan.com/

TR download website
http://prometheanlands.tamriel-rebuilt.org/
Aaron
Developer

Post by Aaron »

Ah, ok, I've never used Fraps so I didn't know if it cut into framerates much when using it :) Good to know.
Claims completed:
Yashazmus, Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon
Mzankh, Dwemer Ruin
Nchazdrumn, Dwemer Ruin
Sirrilas, Shrine of Mephala
Moriken, Abandoned Dunmer Stronghold
Old Necrom Morag Tong GH
Darconis Diamond Mine
Assorted other boring claims.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

Morden wrote:Your video was the best Nemon. It was really smooth and encompassed so much of the province.
Thank you! But the credit goes to all of those creating wonderful landscapes for me to wander about in. I spent close to seven hours I think, just wandering around... Still I missed so much!
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

I took a small tour of map6, shooting some footage. I also created the music for this little look at what Tamriel Rebuilts fine modders have achieved so far.
Great work guys and girls, enjoy.

http://www.nemon.net/cgi/tour_map6_1.WMV
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Nemon, in the middle there is a strange disrupting sound in the music (I think it's intentionally, but it sounds alittle off). Though tis' is dragonfly level of music :)

To pinpoint, it begins at 1:08 :)
Due to the sheer size of the project, it will take years and years. Important members will get jobs, families, shot, whatever, and leave
- Dexter
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great work, Nemon!

Er det der du som spiller? Går det an å laste ned den sangen for å legge den til det originale spillet?

Keep on going! Those trailers got me drooling!
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

MagTech wrote:Great work, Nemon!

Er det der du som spiller? Går det an å laste ned den sangen for å legge den til det originale spillet?

Keep on going! Those trailers got me drooling!
I'm playing yes, (for those of you who don't understand Norwegian, he asked if I'm playing, and if the tune is downloadable to use in-game), but the tune isn't downloadable, though I might upload it someday. I'm using the melody in a song I'm busy recording nowadays, at home in my studio. Brann won against Halmstad btw, yay!
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

what program do yuo use to make the movies?
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Garriath
Developer Emeritus

Post by Garriath »

Make a google search for FRAPS. Then use Windows Movie Maker. Works like a charm.
Colostriph

Post by Colostriph »

Liked the movie alot. Inspiring, I say. Is it possible to make a movie with more action? I guess I will attempt it. Yes, indeed, I will.
Anonymous

the movies

Post by Anonymous »

I hope there will be ingame sequences, too.
Maybe we could use the better bodies and better heads mods.
They look really great( how half-life 2 without face animations)
hahaha
:roll:
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

iMovie is the program to use. It is incredibly easy. Right now, (along with my claim) I am creating another video, simply because whether you like it or hate it, I get a good mark in school. The problem is right now is the encoding, is there way on FRAPS to encode as a .MOV? The Mac's at my 'institution of learning' don't like Windows Media or AVI, and when I try and convert FRAPS AVI's to MOVs, they all fail. Any other AVI is fine. Any suggestions?
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

since this came up again, im resurecting this thread for anyone who hasent yet seen the movies to DL them. these are not all of them though... so if you have one post it here.
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Lady N, those links seem to be dead.
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
horodnicdragos

Post by horodnicdragos »

Yep.I tryed to download one of them but nothing.Try don't use the URL.