The Ordinators Need it!

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Anonymous

The Ordinators Need it!

Post by Anonymous »

This message is particularly for four special core members: Yinnie, Veet, Noirgrim and Sniper. I speak for the ordinator faction when i ask you this. Sniper has already granted me the interiors. But on this special occasion we need to: fix the exteriors up a bit for we plan to have a few more buildings (one or two) and perhaps walls. and then we would like to be in charge of the npcs, scripts (especially scripts) and quests. As long as this is okay with the you guys.

Now, were is this place? well, its a tower, just of Necrom on a big, steap, hill. and i think its 40,-11 or something. Well, we ask permission to build around it. So, if you people arent okay with this, thats fine. But i am really asking for your support. because we really need this one.

Sincerely, Dagoth Mishka
Yinnie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Yinnie »

This is a bolt-on, no?

Bolt-ons are created as bolt-ons and normal ppl who are not downloading this bolt-on will have the 'core' esp download.

Explain to me abt this interior you claimed. Bolt-ons should not have anything to do with what we are doing now in the 'core/main' esp. You add on top of it AFTER its complete and if people want something extra. Not as part of the mod. Therefore what you just claimed is null and void and I will revoke it if you are planning to use it for a bolt-on interior.

Explain to me about this Ordinators Faction. I know Turelio is working on one (because he is a good little boy and tells me these things every now and again) but I need more details than just a few 'OMG this roksorz One111!!' sentences for me to make a decision.

And don't expect me to run around looking for info and don't post a lengthy explanation. A compact and detailed summary is good enough.

Yinnie.
this s*** is bananas...b-a-nan-a-s..
Garriath
Developer Emeritus

Post by Garriath »

I do believe Mishka is referring to Turelio's Ordinator faction. I don't believe this was intended to be a bolt-on at all; Turelio's specially mapped it to be usable with TR. I do believe Veet granted us the tower outside of Necrom to use as the Necrom HQ (Mishka informed me of this.) It seems to me that Mishka was asking if we have the right to alter the exterior of the HQ a bit to make it a bit more HQ-ish, or not?

Thanks,
-Garriath
Inferno_str1ke

Post by Inferno_str1ke »

if its going to be part of the main project, that involves no changes to bethesdas land and is totally lore abiding, then as Garriath said, it does not belong here. but if you decide you want to bring the faction to vvardenfell, then this is the place to do so.
M1ke
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yes, thats what I suggested but Garrieth said Turelio didn't want it. And I think it would be a good bolt on. Personnaly.
Inferno_str1ke

Post by Inferno_str1ke »

if it involves changes to bethesda content, if it involves lore contradictions that cant be work out or if it is being done by a TR member independantly of TR, it can be a bolt on. It sounds to me like you should just claim the stuff and do it yourself.
M1ke
Túrelio
Developer

Post by Túrelio »

No, the faction is intended to be a part of TR, and so Vvardenfell will remain untouched by it. If you like to make a bolt-on, be my guest, I was considering doing one myself so that Vvardenfell could more smoothly connect with the mainland part of the faction.

Additionally, while I have gotten approval for the faction(making it joinable), we have no real power or special authority or rights. All our work will be done just as normal modders and members of the project. I still haven't seen this tower, but if we are going to use it we should stick to what we can claim and work on.

Yinnie I'll try to get some more info to you, I know I promised Majra a while ago as well so I'm going to make it much clearer on what I'm doing with this so others can give important feedback and suggests on it.
My Art: [url]http://demi-urgic.deviantart.com/[/url]
Sniper4
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sniper4 »

So is this thing that Dagoth is building part of the main ordinator faction? (the one that is going to be part of TR and not a bolt on)
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

can we please stop making all these faction bolt ons before even having real factions made? how can you bolt onto somethin that hasnt been made yet, just claim actual faction work. sigh

actual tr work
R:6 I:22 N:30
Screw it, I'm back for sweet sweet TR

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Inferno_str1ke

Post by Inferno_str1ke »

Marja is right, from now on, only bolt-ons that change Bethesda released content will be added. When the first map is totally complete, we will be able to bolt stuff onto that, when the second map.... and so on.
M1ke