Claim 3-2 Progress

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Anonymous

Claim 3-2 Progress

Post by Anonymous »

After many patient reminders from Nazz (as well as a sneak peak at the landscape of the Almalexia region), I'm finished adjusting borders.

I have one last concern that I've posted a topic for in the Technical forum: "Dialogue Errors".

I am aware that there are some dialogue issues associated with loading Bloodmoon, and hopefully that is what is causing all my error messages. However, I'd like to make sure before risking contamination of someone else's claim, or worse yet, the group 3 map.

I'd appreciate anyone who is willing taking a look at my post in the Technical forum and letting me know what you think.

In the meantime, I'll begin taking screenshots and making a simple webpage to post my submission to.
Anonymous

Claim 3-2 Posted

Post by Anonymous »

Claim 3-2 is finished and posted at the following web-page:

http://home.grandecom.net/~dcravey/tr.html

Over the next couple days I'll be cleaning up the claim, taking screenshots, and officially submitting it.

I'll also be making some notes as to the locations of interiors and other notable places on the large-scale "map" that is currently on the web page.

Please be aware that I get numerous dialogue errors when I load the ESP file in the editor. Many of these are related to Tribunal topics, so I'm hoping this is a result of loading both Tribunal and Bloodmoon at some point - but until the claim has been cleaned-up, be careful just in case.
Nazz
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nazz »

I took a look at it, all of the dialogue errors you are getting are the result of loading tribunal and bloodmoon together so you don't need to worry about that.

However there are alot of dirty references in the plugin that aren't related to dialogue. Also any items that you have added should be named "TR_yourInitialsOrWhatever_ItemName" so it is easier to see what you have added.

EDIT: Also it would be helpful if you would rename all the cells in your claim to TR_3-2. Thanks.
[url=http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2652831]Jon Stewart is my hero[/url]
Anonymous

Claim 3-2

Post by Anonymous »

Nazz,

Thanks for the info and advice. I appreciate the time you've taken to address my issues.

I'm glad to hear about the dialogue errors.

As far as the dirty references, I knew it needed to be cleaned up. Now that I'm back in town (hopefully for good), I was planning on going over it once last time to correct any visible erorrs. I was then going to clean it using TSAME. Should that clean up the dirty references you mentioned? Was there anything in particular that caught your attention as needing to be fixed or changed?

Finally, when you ask me to "rename all the cells in your claim to TR_3-2", do you mean assign that name as their region?
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

Nopes, just rename the cells. Dont make it a region