Claiming 3-36

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Nazz
Developer Emeritus

Claiming 3-36

Post by Nazz »

Since evilgreebo seems to have disapeared I'm gonna take up this one. He never submitted any work on it so I guess I'm starting from scratch. Basic wilderness and stuff, maybe a tomb or two.
[url=http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2652831]Jon Stewart is my hero[/url]
Stumpytheguar

Post by Stumpytheguar »

<edited to remove 'spam' content>
Last edited by Stumpytheguar on Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired - Sept. 15, 2005
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Could you two make a post in the Map 3 Forums and give a little update to the progress, that would be great.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Nazz
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nazz »

Um no. The claim you and Lournorte think you have is 3-26, I on the other hand am trying to claim 3-36.

As for 3-26 after Indoril dropped it nobody has made a proper claim for it. Lournorte did make a thread but then said nevermind because he thought you wanted it but you have not claimed it. So like I said in his botched claim thread as far as I am concerned 3-26 is still up for grabs.
[url=http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2652831]Jon Stewart is my hero[/url]
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Granted

You know what to do.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender