Diary [ADDED]

Place where in-game literature is written and developed.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Sadi

Diary [ADDED]

Post by Sadi »

[This appears to be a diary]

Fredas, 12 First Seed

Aebondeius Sadalvel came over today to see how everything was going. We talked about day-to-day happenings for a while, until he suddenly claimed that he was late for another appointment. Later, as I dressed to visit my dear friend, Thovasi Andarys, I discovered that my best shirt was gone.

Loredas, 13 First Seed

I know he stole it, but I can't report him without proof. I've tried to talk to him about it, but he refuses to admit anything.

[The diary goes for many pages, and it seems like Aebondeius Sadalvel has stolen many things. Near the end, there is one entry of interest:]

Tirdas, 15 Sun's Dusk

Damn that thief! I've always tried to ignore the fact that he's stealing from me, but this time he went too far! I'd punch him right in the face were it not for the consequences. Sadalvel knew that diamond was a gift from my late mother and that I valued it greatly! I've decided to hide all my valuables someplace where he can't possibly find them.

[The diary goes on for a few more pages, and it seems like Aebondeius Sadalvel hasn't found the valuables yet.]
Current Claims:
none

Finnished Claims:
Neommaeor #10 - 12