3-15 status

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

FoxTamer

3-15 status

Post by FoxTamer »

I'm working on 3-15, a claim largely already done by Terrez. I'm effecting some corrections as described by Nazz (quoted below).

Currently I've removed the indoril settlement and smoothed over most of the mountain ranges in the claim. My next step will be to sprinkle in a lot of REFS and then do some retexturing. I'm also going to add a path along the river. There will be no additinal settlements or buildings. I might spruce up the Daedric ruins on the island a bit.

========================

Directions from Nazz:

Ok here is what I think needs to be done. More detailing, this is probably the main weakness of the claim in it's current state, it needs more rocks, trees, plant containers, etc. Also while they don't really look bad the mountains need to be smoothed quite a bit, they are too jagged and while I think it is ok for WG mountains to be a little jaggy they are currently to much so. Also the small little river that flows from 3-14 into this claim needs to have it's river ground texture changed so they match. There are also a couple other places where texturing could be changed slightly to match the surrounding claims. I would also like you to remove the small indoril settlement in cell 6,-25. There are several other larger towns in the area so I don't think this claim needs one. That also means I can't let you add any settlements of your own.
Terrez

Post by Terrez »

Hi FoxTamer and Nazz,

Just dropped by to see how things were going. Good to see someone was able to pick up on my claim. I'm sure the changes Nazz has suggested will all work out fine.

Cheers
Terrez.
FoxTamer

Post by FoxTamer »

Hey y'all

Slowed down for the holidays. I'm now dropping statics and containers to break up the clean lines of the area. This is an awkward claim because of its shape (it's basically a river with little more than the banks to work on), content, and sheer number of neighbors. I'm afraid a lot of the work Terrez and I, and others, have done will be compromised when stitching the claim together with its neighbors. But no worries; I'm having fun with it!
FoxTamer

Post by FoxTamer »

This claim is ready and will probably be uploaded this weekend, unless it's given to another claimer first...