How did you find out about TR?

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

andreas of austevoll

How did you find out about TR?

Post by andreas of austevoll »

I was only wondering where everybody found out about TR.
I was looking for tutorials on the es site and I came to Tr there I looked at the intro and joined shortly after that.
I will never return..............

Bye
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

my friend (wishmaster) told me about it.
The lord of flies "Baalzebub" will come to earth and kill all living things, none will survive....exept for the flies naturally.

"silence"
Devon8999

Post by Devon8999 »

I found it by looking for mods on google :P
Majra wrote:to decide who is the coolest guy in the core, we shall have a fight off

Last man standing is crowned coolest of the cool
START BITCHES!

*gets in car drives to Baltimore to fight dexter*
This'll be interesting....
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

My friend, Sheo to me, Legolas55* to you, told me about this while he was still here working on it. It was mildly interesting but I was to involved in other things to join. Then my friend, here as god, showed me his download of Map 1, and I was amazed at how much work you guys had done. Yeah, he's one of those guys that just downloads your stuff, though he's very interested in what you're doing. Then, the final straw, I heard about you yet again on the main TESForum. So I decided to join, and now you're stuck with me!

*I'm trying to make him come back. He says he will when you open the interiors for Methren-ruhn.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Lord Elias
Reviewer

Post by Lord Elias »

I was searchin for mod on Google and found the forums somewhere in May 2004...tracked the forum for few months(was still making a mod of mine back then),and then finaly joined in September last year.
:)
Agannazar

Post by Agannazar »

I followed a link from elderscrolls.com. And that was to the old site, when the forums were still at silgrad.
Last edited by Agannazar on Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
D&D gaming board at: http://lokar.proboards24.com

Post by Liliath »

Ah damn ... I can't remember ...

Liliath.
"Progress is going from failure to failure without ever loosing one's enthousiasm"
Phaen
Location: I have to be sitting in front of a computer somewhere- how would I type this otherwise?

Post by Phaen »

I followed a link from somewhere. Then, I lurked on the boards for the next three months before finally deciding to sign up as a member.
Negrodomous

Post by Negrodomous »

looking for mods on google :)
Garinator

Post by Garinator »

somehow, without looking at your mainsite I found a download of the map of whole morrowind. This was probably after id been playing the game for a month (i dont play it anymore) and i still thought it was the be-all and end-all of computer games.
Well i looked at the map and immediatley dismissed it as overambitious and continued surfing elsewhere.

Couple of months later and i visited the main site and saw that a huge of ammount of landscape had actually been finished.

So i joined. Almost been here a year now....

Ill start doing stuff again when we switch to oblivions editor.

edit: oh btw baazlebub you dont hapen to read any of the sandman/trenchcoat brigade/ hellblazer comics do you?
Timito

Post by Timito »

I was looking for some good tutorials. I found them here on the mainpage. At first I wasn't interested in the project that much, but when I began reading about it I got interested and joined.
Zalzidrax
Developer

Post by Zalzidrax »

I knew about TR even before I got the game, well for the PC at an rate; I had the x-box version before. I was hanging around the ES forums, heard the project mentioned, and decided it was my kind of mod, so I lurked for awhile. I joined pretty much as soon as the GotY edition arrived in the mail, and claimed some stuff. Now I've been here for well more than a year...
Feored
Developer

Post by Feored »

After the LOTR-project busted I googled for another modding site and found Silgrad tower.
From there I got linked here, and what I found seemed to just what I had been looking in quite a while.
"Taking on with a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools! Which are you?"
Meier Link
Rian

Post by Rian »

i found buried deep in the links page of the official elder scrolls site. then i joined, and my account got deleted. and then i joined again three months later.
the only limit to the universe is that of our own imaginations
-anonymous
Indoril

Post by Indoril »

The Unforgotten Realms Role Playing Fan Site, Morrowind section. I was instantly hooked.
Stendarr is the God of Mercy and Justice. Therefore, he must also be the bearer of Duck Tape, for only Mercy and Justice can use Duck Tape for the Good of man.
(\__/)
(^_^)
(>o<)
Stumpytheguar

Post by Stumpytheguar »

I was big into making mods for the GGG until it went down. I looked for links to other mod sites to spread the love. Stumbled across this place pretty early on, back when the rules weren't so finite and got some stuff in that probably wouldn't pass lore review now.
Retired - Sept. 15, 2005
Devon8999

Post by Devon8999 »

Woah... The legend Stumpy... In person!!!
Majra wrote:to decide who is the coolest guy in the core, we shall have a fight off

Last man standing is crowned coolest of the cool
START BITCHES!

*gets in car drives to Baltimore to fight dexter*
This'll be interesting....
Unimud
Location: A padded room with my best friends that live in my head.

Post by Unimud »

I was looking for TESAME and the TR site had it as a download. That was last year, I procrastinate everything. (except my writing and horse backriding lessons.)
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

google
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

I'm all Hermit's fault.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
wishmaster