Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Majra
Developer Emeritus
16 Jan 2004

Members Photos
For those who want to know what the team looks like

If you want your picture included post it.

Stop fucking editing it. I'm serious.

TRCollage.jpg
 Description:
Stop fucking editing it. I'm serious.

Download
 Filename:  TRCollage.jpg
 Filesize:  379.12 KB
 Downloaded:  502 Time(s)

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Post Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vyvara Araneae
Developer Emeritus
18 Jun 2004

Majra, I just *knew* you would find a way to make these available. (Especially the image of me in that uber red hat. Classic, I tell you.) Razz

"I don't know if I should be honored to be the first one created, or angry that I'm a puddle of ejaculate." -Dexter (02.05.06)
Post Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:47 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Icarus
09 Feb 2004

thats quite a good looking bunch of people we got there
Post Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Morden
Developer Emeritus
30 Oct 2003

Hey Icarus Smile Long time no see.
Post Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
CommonsNat
Developer
05 Feb 2005

I feel loved Very Happy . Now I have a TR collage, or however you spell it.

Edit: My sincere gratitude Majra.

Post Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:08 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Yay! Photos are up!

Graff.

P.S. Stumpy, you are one pissed off dude, you know that?

Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:06 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Timito
03 Nov 2004

Marja, could you please add my pic to the collage, I don't know how Embarassed. Here it is:

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/295/tim6ia.jpg
Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:29 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Amaya
26 Feb 2005

Nice little team we have here! Mr. Green
Let us join the gallery :

This is me Rolling Eyes and my cat Iko :

And this is my love, Liliath Embarassed :

-Amaya-

Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Icarus
09 Feb 2004

off topic:
Hey Morden Smile, it's been some time since I've checked in. Final year and all. TR is really coming along, I'm amazed. It has just grown and grown.
Some day I hope to come back and do some real work for this place, some modelling for the next province maybe. Adios

Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
der gottlose

08 Mar 2005

How can I get my picture there?

http://s13.invisionfree.com/TiMorrowind
That's my morrowind forum. Go there now.
Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Post it. Razz

Just noticed how I look "all-shoulders small hands" on my pic. *Shudder*

Graff.

Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:47 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
der gottlose

08 Mar 2005

It..er....won't let me. There's no "post a file" thing at the bottom. Aw sugarsworth.

http://s13.invisionfree.com/TiMorrowind
That's my morrowind forum. Go there now.
Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dexter
Developer Emeritus
04 Jun 2004

You can attach files to a forum post, but I suggest uploading it to an image hosting source instead to save on bandwidth.
www.photobucket.com

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stumpytheguar
27 Jun 2004

Revised fifth row: Zalzidrax, STG, Timito, Amaya.

I host all of mine on Image shack. They've given me the least trouble in the past.

Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
wishmaster

13 May 2004

oh, my holy bread!
What if everyone posted a image of themselves? Allmost 3000 pics...

BTW: No names?
Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:39 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Eraser
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

wow Shocked

Why don't you forget liliath and move to the states?

Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:55 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kasan Moor
Developer
23 Oct 2003

No, move to holland... Wink

Damn Liliath, you are one lucky guy...

And stumpy, you forgot Liliath...

Did you do that on purpose?

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:00 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Yeah I was also thinking he 'forgot on purpose.' Laughing
Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

I have to agree with Kasan's small print here. To think, we actually have some laydeez here at TR.

*Evil grin*

Graff.

Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:10 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Graff you have the best running signature I have seen yet. Updated daily is it? :)
Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Rolling Eyes I try my best. Smile

Graff.

Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:14 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Liliath
21 Aug 2003

She's mine, you hear me ... Mine, mine, mine !!

Mr. Green

Liliath.

Last edited by Liliath on Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:41 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Negrodomous
09 Sep 2004

i have no pics of me but i could post a pic of my gf so you could imagine all my sexyness. :p
Post Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:51 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kasan Moor
Developer
23 Oct 2003

Hehe, yeah, I don't even know one girl/woman that plays games, let alone mod them. But here at TR we have 3, 4, 5 or even more that mod a game.

And they are goodlooking too...

Edit: Whoops I didn't see the next page. This was a reply to the last posts on the first page.

And don't worry Liliath, we won't try to steal her away. But you are one lucky guy. Wink

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
Post Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:04 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Amaya
26 Feb 2005

Thanks a lot. Embarassed
But as Liliath said : I'm his his his.....
Plus he promised me a New Beetle car if I stay long enough with him for us to have an appartement with a parking place. Mr. Green

Ps: A ferrari would please me, though!

-Amaya-

Post Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Eraser
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

would an infinity be a good enough car to leave liliath over Wink
Post Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:55 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Dexter
Developer Emeritus
04 Jun 2004

You see, and some of you IM me and ask "why doesn't Serra ever post her picture?"

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
Post Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
CommonsNat
Developer
05 Feb 2005

der gottlose wrote:
Because we are all love hungry nerds who jump on every chance to get a female?

Naww...that can't be it....

"we are all"?? Speak for yourself foolish mortal! Twisted Evil

Post Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:43 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Negrodomous
09 Sep 2004

uh... here, i scanned my face for you guys.

that's my sexyness.

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:31 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

me:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Majra
Developer Emeritus
16 Jan 2004

you look exactly like my cousin! Its really freaky. Im talking exactly. I'll try to find a picture of him to compare with yours

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kasan Moor
Developer
23 Oct 2003

Negrodomous, you look like a monkey... Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:46 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
wishmaster

13 May 2004

HAH! Then I look like a badger! Razz
Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:58 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Negrodomous
09 Sep 2004

Kasan Moor wrote:
Negrodomous, you look like a monkey... Rolling Eyes

Ha, thanks. specialsauce got me to take a pic of myself at 6am so...
(let me remind you that it is 6am)

that's my sexyness.

Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:41 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

Majra wrote:
you look exactly like my cousin! Its really freaky. Im talking exactly. I'll try to find a picture of him to compare with yours

any luck yet? i'd love to see my evil twin Very Happy

Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kasan Moor
Developer
23 Oct 2003

Negrodomous, you look less like a monkey on that picture, but still... I see some resemblence with Donkey Kong.

Razz

Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:04 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sirwootalot123
Developer
08 Feb 2004

negrodomus, I can SO beat you in a contest of scan-your face.
also, I find it hard to believe you're 15. you look more like 14 to me, for some reason.

Here's a more reccent image of me, though I wish I could get rid of the glare from my damn glare-y old monitor.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:12 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Negrodomous
09 Sep 2004

hahaha, actually im 16 in 2 days. Smile
Post Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:21 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Macar
Developer Emeritus
27 Jan 2005

Am I old enough in TR years to post my pic? Razz
Post Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Stop posting pictures of yourself w00t, you're not that pretty... Razz

j/k

Go for it macar!

Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group