Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

I think this is open for claiming, it's hard to tell with the screwy claims browser right now...

Well, seeing as the Argon Jungle meshes, (mushrooms, etc.) are still not finished, I might as well finish up another exterior.

This one has already been started, so it won't take much time at all. House Indoril with a town in the forest in the mountains. WG, mainly.

I found where to get the file for it. Right now it looks something like this, and needs details and vertex coloring:

Last edited by Zalzidrax on Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

One question: how big should the town be (about how many buildings/interiors)? It's big enough to be on the main map, so it's not a village, but I doubt it's a mighty city, either.
Post Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

As I stated in the 3-38 thread, I don't think you should use Hoss's version, though I will admit that I am basing this on only the west six cells.
Post Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

It's a good place to start, IMHO. But if I do do it, it will recieve a major overhaul, never fear.
Post Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Quote:
how big should the town be

Made up cities should be as small as possible, or so I think

Also, try to make it from scratch, it usually is less work that way, believe it or not.

Granted, if you still want it
Post Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group