2-2-Tel

After an exterior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Darkcorax
Developer

Post by Darkcorax »

Could you replace it with ex_de_shack_01 please? as I'm doing the interior for that claim.
Claimed: 1 Review: 1 Accepted: 11

[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Darkcorax/Sigs/PlanetSig.png[/img]
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

How's it going Peter?
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Tyrion
Reviewer

Post by Tyrion »

Isnt this part of detailing area 1?
"Imagination and memory are but one thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names."

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

No 6, which is mine. If Peter can't work on it, I will be more than willing to. :)
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Please do, since Peter has not logged in since March 17th, that's normally grounds for revoking. I will move this to finished and you can use the WIP (if there is one) or just detail as you see fit.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Make sure you use the WIP, seeing as the ints for the village here are already made. ;)
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

Originaly I intended to "merge" Peter's claim into the claim 6 as both exteriors have nice features, but I am so busy and as this was Swiftoaks area I am sure he will do well.

Some of my notes:
Swifty -
1) Please replace the mountains in the southwesternmost cell with Oak forest and mind the path leading from south. Here Peter did not bother too match his claim too well.

2) From the original exterior also Boethiah falls are worth saving, I believe. Could you place them somewhere inside Peter's claim (possibly at the northwestern river) If not you can move them to 2-19.

3) Most likely I will be connecting the road from west as well in my detailing claim 5, but that is a detail if you mind point 1)

Thank you.
THEO
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

The WIP, I cut out three cells to the west, since they had no statics, or only a few, and merged the three easternmost cells into claim 6. It worked out really well, I'll post a screenie in Claim 6 thread in a bit.
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates