Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Nomadic1 wrote:
A week or two.

... or less.

Finished.

I created placeholder banners for all the shops. They'll only need renaming once merging/detailing is occuring. I also changed the descriptions of 50 and 51, and added 80.

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:41 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

I feel so inept right now...

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:33 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Why?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:01 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

I've been doing the majority of exterior reviews, which there hasn't been in months then when one comes through... I'm not around Sad

you should have lit the Tyrion beacon!

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:26 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I will next time Razz sorry for that! Feel free to do some modding though Wink

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Back to claimed for Nemon to rework the area and match borders, etc.
Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

I guess I'll dump the process to 50%, there are many things needed to be done with this claim. 5-6 is priority though, so at least a week until I start with this one.
Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

WIP uploaded.
Mountains added to match 4-16, river and pond removed, detailing heavy around roads and enhancing old stuff. One velothi tower added, as well as a couple of caves. Bumping this one to 60%.

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Even more mountain areas finished, most of the unaccessible areas are now complete. Roads detailed and fixed, some parts were kind of skewy.
Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

More stuff done, ten cells left (including unaccessible ones) to fix and detail before this one is ready for review.
Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Approved.
Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group