Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Latest WIP up. Every single cell has been detailed and brought up to the standards I feel is good, and I won't do that many changes before I submit this one to review. I just need to run through it a couple of times, zsheking eet aot.
Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Blast! This would have been finished a year ago if it weren't for Minecraft! Razz

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:19 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Haplo wrote:
Blast! This would have been finished a year ago if it weren't for Minecraft! Razz

Yeah, about that... the update server is down. No surprise, this game is selling 6-7000 copies each day!

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Nemon, this claim is epic. There is so much detail here, and places that make my jaw break off. For example the daedric ruin or the hot spring with the lava beneath it. Awesome work!

I saw an ugly land tear somewhere around the daedric ruin, though...

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Just thought I'd point out that the grazelands in the northwest corner needs changing to Roth Roryn to match my 4-20 claim. Not too hard to do, just change the ground textures and you're away.

Great work on the river delta, by the way Very Happy

"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Approved. This may very well be a masterpiece. I love it. Also, congratulations Nemon, you passed Noirgrim in # of cells approved with this claim.
Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Haplo wrote:
...Also, congratulations Nemon, you passed Noirgrim in # of cells approved with this claim.

:dance:

Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RelinQ
01 Feb 2008

Nemon, congratulations, this has to be the prettiest exterior claim in TR! Very Happy

I just downloaded Hap's reviewd esp.

I really hate to be a 'stick in the mud' or 'buzz kill' and bring this up but, there is still some floaters in that waterfall cave, and a nasty static sticking out. Sad

Sorry to raise this, I feel bad mentioning this but it's important. :/

Dexter (on IAS): "Since when do you need to be able to do backflips to dig holes?" Fri 29 Jul, 2005 3:57:03
Sload (on Narsis): "Jesus Christ, I wonder why there was lag when you had an 80,000 face gazebo." Thu 09 Apr, 2009 11:46:33
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

We do alpha testing before every release, no need to worry about piffling little issues like this, even if it should have been caught after going under the scrutiny of two seperate exterior reviewers.

Regardless, please stop trying to be a reviewer when you're not.

"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

It'll be sorted out during the world testing, no problems... With thousands of statics placed in this claim there's bound to be some floaters here and there. I'm amazed they haven't discovered the giant dwemer statue I put in there...
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

RelinQ wrote:
Nemon, congratulations, this has to be the prettiest exterior claim in TR! Very Happy

I just downloaded Hap's reviewd esp.

I really hate to be a 'stick in the mud' or 'buzz kill' and bring this up but, there is still some floaters in that waterfall cave, and a nasty static sticking out. Sad

Sorry to raise this, I feel bad mentioning this but it's important. :/

In the case that you find one or two errors like this in a claim that has been approved, it's best to use the BetaComments feature and save that file as a separate error report for when we do internal testing for that area. In Tyrion's and my own defense, there were tens of thousands of statics in this claim (and the CS likes to lag when there are many statics in exterior cells), which was quite large in its own right. If there are less than a dozen individual issues like this left, I think we did better than we expected to.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group