Goto page Previous  1, 2
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

New file, minimally updated-but clean (for the most part).

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Looking nice, although I would like to see a patch of cells added all alongside our Velothi mountainrange with even taller peaks. As of now, the top mountains in this claim in particular is approx 1/3 of Red Mountain. A 30-40% increase in the level of the terrain would do good for the photographers...
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

There is already a two-cell-thick border of extra cells that aren't part of the actual claim... You want peaks higher than the one in (-19,-23)?

New file posted: worked on getting all cells closer to at least 100 references.

Any ideas on things (statics, items, etc.) to place on the snow-capped summits, aside from snow-capped stones?

Note: the new file is dirty and modifies 4-8 and 4-44 slightly.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Haplo wrote:
There is already a two-cell-thick border of extra cells that aren't part of the actual claim... You want peaks higher than the one in (-19,-23)?

I'm not sure which cell I looked at, but whether or not you increase the height in the existing cells, I'd like to add a few "unreachable" cells alongside our border where increased height is needed (the way I see it). This is an idea I have to increase mountainness. Our landscape is too flat.
Haplo wrote:

New file posted: worked on getting all cells closer to at least 100 references.

Any ideas on things (statics, items, etc.) to place on the snow-capped summits, aside from snow-capped stones?

Magebane. Ooor no, I don't have ideas on that.
I actually haven't used snow stuff in any of my claims until now.
Haplo wrote:

Note: the new file is dirty and modifies 4-8 and 4-44 slightly.

We love durrrrty stuffz.

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

please remember to keep the mountains shorter than red mountain

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Nemon wrote:
As of now, the top mountains in this claim in particular is approx 1/3 of Red Mountain. A 30-40% increase in the level of the terrain would do good for the photographers...

Smile

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Thrignar Fraxix wrote:
please remember to keep the mountains shorter than red mountain

Well... okay fine. Only if you remember to gridsnap your interior tileset pieces when making your next interior.

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

El drop.
Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

El claimo, el granto.
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

WIP up. Two new cells "in Skyrim" added, will not be accessible but placed there for viewing purposes. Mountains have had their height increased some, and I've continued on Haplos detailing stage.
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Nemon, even though the claim looks awesome, I'm sorry to say that you either have to give me permission to kill that redoran village in 4-32 or to make your mountains a bit flatter to the east. (just load it together with 4-32 and you'll see what I mean)

EDIT: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2461/unbenanntvx.jpg

EDIT 2: k, I think I will transform it into a mountain village with snow Very Happy

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Please bring it up to 50% of my neighboring cells mountain height, then add a steep cliff above it. That would look awesome, and we need more winding roads on mountains. Oblivion had tons of these, and we have the possibility to do it here.

Cosy village btw...

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

This claim is looking good. Smile

As for that village: it's a great location IMO, settled in the mountain, with snowcovered roofs perhaps.

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:01 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

9 cells finished, including extra cells I have 10-11 cells left to do, but only 5 of them with standard high detail. I stole some cells from Skyrim.

Progress screenshots:

Bumped to 60 %.

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Beautiful screenshots!

Also, thanks for the WIP, these 5 cells tell me how to clutter the southern parts of my claim.

4-16 > 4-13 (not that 4-13 wasn't awesome Mr. Green )

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Beautiful Pleased
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

All 12 cells originally part of this claim done, now I'm working on the less detailed extra cells that exist only to create a transition to unscalable mountains. Bumped to 70%.
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Highly appropriate screenshots Razz

I apologize for spamming your thread, just thought I might throw these in.

Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Here's one of the areas I added outside 4-16. It's a snowy dead end.

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

New WIP uploaded, now somewhat with a path to 4-8. I had some problems with landscape glitches, had to spend an hour merging cells from different versions of recent WIPs in order to not lose any work.
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Picshur.

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

*Changes pants*

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

me too...

Shocked

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Approved. Not too shabby :-D
Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Yay for correct file... right?
Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Right.

Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group