Claim: 6-40-Dre Not Available for Claiming
Maps In Group Map 6 at (20,-38):(23,-40)
 Faction: House Dres
 Area size: 12
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_6-40-Dre_Swiftoak Woodwarrior_1.esp 800 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
No description. Moderators, please describe this claim!
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Dexter
Developer Emeritus
04 Jun 2004

Use Ascadian Isles textures, in accordance to our texture map. Since this is in the Dres plains, you are encouraged to include a saltrice plantation, but keep the number of buildings on the plantation low (two or three).
Since Map 6 is not our main priority, I won't ask you to work on this every day, but please post progress frequently.
Granted
Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

I'd suggest loading the map 6 in progress map, organizing the cells by coordinates, and then double clicking the nearest one to go to it.
Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

revoked and locked untill the dres set is decided
Post Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Unlocked for claiming.
Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

I'll claim this. Not too grand, following the description.
Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Grant.
Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Progress - 10%

All texturing done. I used mainly Ascadian Grass textures mixed with some dirt. To the east, there's a little WG to match the border. Landscaping is fairly gentle and holly, towards the east it raises a bit to match the other claims.

I'll get some screenies soon. However, this is not on top of my list so don't be expecting any progress for about a few weeks.

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Progress - 20%

Progress is very marginal, and I apologize. Things have been very slow lately, especially with my efforts being focused on Map 2. However, now with most of my detailing work out of the way, it seems only fair that I start working on this again.

I have 1 cell fully detailed, and the basic layout of the plantation sorted out. I also have the road that passes through this claim fully done.

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Not yet I'm afraid.

But as I said, I've put this behind me for more important work on M2 and M3. I hope you don't mind me keeping the claim though. I have alot of cool plans for this. Work will inch along sooner or later.

Map 6 can always wait.

But if you want me to work on this right now, I can.

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Focus on claims on earlier maps, but if those get you worn out, feel free to refresh with this one. How soon do you think you'll get your other claims finished?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Again, no progress sadly. I doubt there will be any in the foreseeable future. If you guys think it is in the project's best interest, then feel free to revoke this. There will probably be other exterior claims available when I have time open to work on this.

As I said previously, there are some great ideas I have for this claim, but they can wait. If someone else claims this I can still just contribute my idea anyways.

So yeah, please revoke this. I'm sorry for waiting 6 months to tell you. Use the WIP I put up awhile back.

Besides, Necrom deserves my complete attention at this point Razz

Post Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked per modder request
Post Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arthmodeus
Developer
22 Feb 2004

Forgot about this new system. I'm going to continue what Swiftoak started: add a bunch of flora and such. I'll put in a Dres style two-three building plantation.
Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:39 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granting. Remember to use Velothi for the Dres buildings.
Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:51 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arthmodeus
Developer
22 Feb 2004

I'm going to throw in some scattered Daedric ruins, if that's okay. By scattered, I mean utterly destroyed to the point where there are no interiors (pillars and the like). Think Falls of Rauros from LotR.
Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arthmodeus
Developer
22 Feb 2004

50% done.
Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arthmodeus
Developer
22 Feb 2004

Make that 20%. I just realized that Swiftoak didn't follow what was on the claims map.
Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Any progress (hey any progress on those maps, too?)? I know it's Map 6, but it's been over a month, and I'm just checking up on things.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Wed May 07, 2008 11:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Is Arth still around, by the way? I haven't seen him in his own map thread for a while...
Post Thu May 08, 2008 8:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I dunno, but I hope so. I hate it when people leave. Especially if they're doing stuff. It's like a big fuck you to TR. Especially when they don't say anything.

Post Thu May 08, 2008 9:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked due to inactivity. Modder last logged in April 13th. Also, locked due to it being a Map 6 claim.
Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group