Goto page 1, 2  Next
Claim: 4-33-Red Claimed by Haplo
Maps In Group Map 4 at (-17,-12):(-16,-14)
 Faction: House Redoran
 Area size: 6
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_4-33-Red_Haplo_1.esp 214.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Septim's Gate Pass. Mostly mountains. This needs REGION CHANGES ONLY to RM textures. Should use RM_rock_01 as a standard. Feel free to include a little RM_whiterock, _redrock, & _greyrock (and greyrock_01). Also, add a little detail if necessary.
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Revoked 1/6-05
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Lets not be so hasty now. I have the claim done. Just needs a bit more fine tuning. I will get this to you friday.
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:45 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

I am very much looking forward to seeing this. :)
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I looked it over, and added some things and now it is basically done. Everything that counts is there, and it has been all cleaned. Includes the following:
-The Septim's Gate Pass w/ guardstation/fort
-One (1) Cave
-Mountains w/ stuff

Included is the DL. If someone wants to add more stuff, then go ahead and do so.

Clean TR_4-33.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Clean TR_4-33.esp
 Filesize:  205.76 KB
 Downloaded:  94 Time(s)

Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:35 am             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

hmm, what is done so far looks pretty good, but this claim is far from being done.
it lacks statics/textures in western cells [southern on the pic] and container_flora/detail trough the whole area...

overview.JPG
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  overview.JPG
 Filesize:  106.56 KB
 Downloaded:  213 Time(s)

Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

I think that's because the player is never supposed to enter the western cells.

But maybe you should add an Imperial-owned eggmine up in that cell to the south of the Gate, just to give an explanation for the entrance facing that clearing.

Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Te image is upside down, the entrance is facing the west.
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:56 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

Quote:
Te image is upside down, the entrance is facing the west.

nope, the pic is rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise Pleased

Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Yeah...

I guess is should add more stuff. I "finnished" it off last night in 30 min. Ill add more things tonight.
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:34 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Make sure to claim this again using the new system though Razz
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Bah, you all know what this is.

Septim\'s Gate pass, mostly done. Just revoked and now re-claimed.

Icludes:
-The pass and gatehouse
-Cave
-Mountains

It is about 85-95% complete as of today.
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:52 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Bah! again.
No one has done anything with this, so im going to post my "completed" version.
Also, have included a pic for viewing pleasure:

EDIT: Now includes an eggmine (Not pictured)

Clean TR_4-33.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Clean TR_4-33.esp
 Filesize:  208.78 KB
 Downloaded:  97 Time(s)

Post Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:16 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Okay
Post Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

In my mind this claim is done, but I know that there is something else I probally should/could add. I just dont know what that is.
I have this question to all you reading this, what else should I add to this claim to make it more compleste?
Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:18 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

I would add a lot more small rocks and flora, as well as maybe another few small points of interest in the Northwest and west cells, which at the moment are very sparse, in my opinion. Points of interest could include tombs, mines or similar. If you make a small mine for example, you could put a broken upturned mine-cart and a stack of old rails and tools etc outside.
Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

K, thanks for the tips. The detailing (More rocks and plants) will get done eventually.
I allready have a cave, and eggmine, and the Fort. Is one more interior really needed? I think I have enough of that.
So I guess I am now going to add stuff to liven things up a bit.
Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:46 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Update: This claim is done. All is good. All statics placed, and there should be a sufficent ammount of detail. File #2 at the top (First one).
Post Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:09 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

How do you get the yellow dashed lines in the Render window, that tell you if you are overbuilding your claim. Im working on my claim 3-7 Ind, and i fear that i have built over the area cell size, so if i could know how to get that, it would be really helpful to me.
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Press "B"
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:32 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Thank You, so each square represents a whole cell?
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:32 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Correct.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

So if my claim (3-7) has 10 cells, and i have like twenty squares, does that mean i need to lower it to only 10? It's very confusing, bec in the render window, a single cell has multiple squares in it.
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

No. A single square does NOT have multiple cells in it because a square is a cell. That is the size and shape of each cell. You have ten specific cells and no others. Look at Map 3 and find out the coordinates for your cells. These numbers match the numbers at the top of the render window when you're working on your cells.
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

SW, this is not your thread - discuss this your own thread please. ;)
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

barely, but passed... :D
Post Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Moving to Approved since it's part of Map 4.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Mon May 05, 2008 10:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked. This needs REGION CHANGES ONLY to RM textures. Should use RM_rock_01 as a standard. Feel free to include a little RM_whiterock, _redrock, & _greyrock (and greyrock_01)
Post Wed May 05, 2010 3:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Should be simple. Probably done before you know it too.
Will also be helpful for me when redoing a great portion of 4-35.
Post Mon May 24, 2010 10:45 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

you in the other thread wrote:
Actually, please revoke this one. I hate it, and have absolutely no inspiration for mountainous stuff. Someone else would finish this a lot faster.

What do you think this claim is?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon May 24, 2010 5:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Claiming
Post Sat May 29, 2010 4:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Finished my S&R of the rocks.
Next step will be to detail and change the ground textures, although I'm reluctant since RM statics actually look really good with WG ground textures.

Post Sat May 29, 2010 11:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

You're right, it does look really good.

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Sun May 30, 2010 12:36 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Actually. Nemon, take a look at this file. Do you think this could work? Assuming you use the WG_rock texture with sufficient vertex shading as a transition between the RM statics and the WG ground, could it work for this claim? I'm not sure about the neighboring border mountains, though.

EDIT: File Removed.

Post Sun May 30, 2010 3:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Almost finished with this; the right-side corners need some more detailing but it will remain sparse due to the whole being-border-cells thing these cells have going on.

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group