Claim: 4-36-Red Claimed by Scamp
Maps In Group Map 4 at (-14,-9):(-12,-11)
 Faction: House Redoran
 Area size: 9
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_4-36-Red_Haplo_1.esp 413.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Roth Roryn, Velothi Mountains, and Ascadian Isles. Refer to this image:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/ThrignarFraxix/4-36Lined.jpg

South of the pink is the Roth Roryn Region. However north of the pink is split with Velothi mountains in the west and Ascadian Isles in the east. The point at which they change should be about where the road on the east side of the image supplied takes a jog northward. The purple dotted lines represent the roads. The image of these roads above is just a basic idea though, and you need to make them more interesting. However, it's important that they are at the same points when they cross over into other claims.

Claimer must draw a proposal for the roads in their claim over the image linked above before they will be granted it.
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Gawain
Developer
24 Apr 2010

Since im doing this the first time i have some questions about what i am supposed to do in case of claming this area:

What am i supposed to do with the allready existing file? Do i have to keep it as original as possible and just add the street and do region changes or is it just a very basic to work with? For example am i allowed to do major height changes ( adding some mountains etc.)? Do i have to keep the village ( i like it though) and i suppose the river in the existing file has got to go because its not mentioned in the picture above.

I do want to claim this but i first need to get that clear to make a plan for this file Smile. Please be patient with me and my noobie questions.
Post Wed May 26, 2010 9:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

For the most part, yes, this needs region changes; certainly don't delete stuff like towns or change the landscape of the area in a moderate to major way without approval here in the thread.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Wed May 26, 2010 4:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

I'm glad you like the village. I kind of intended it to be a small garrison village to protect the local mine across the road and the road itself, which winds around some hills.
Post Sat May 29, 2010 11:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Gawain, if you're interested in claiming, just click the "claim" button at the top right of the thread.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Sat May 29, 2010 4:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Claiming.

The green area should be Ulubael Coast (AI).
The dark area should be Velothi Mountains (RM).
The yellow area should be Roth Rothryn (GL).

1. Should be a bandit cave.
2 Should be an ancestral tomb.
?. Should be a Redoran Village, I'm not quite sure about that, but as Haplo mentioned above that one should leave the village, I will do so.

The spot where the road overlaps should be a bridge. (confusing minimaps, eh?)
And as discussed with Haplo on IRC, I will make the area in the north a bit swampy to match his claim.
The river will be removed.
Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Granted. Have adequate portions of fun!
Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Hey Scamp, this needs an update by Thursday.

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

there you are.

I didn't really do much with this, just removed the shading, the flora and the river.

I was actually waiting for a relinquished WIP so I could border-match.

(please post a WIP, RelinQ!)

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

I have updated the claim once again so that you guys can see the river. I'm also quite finished with the UC and the BC part of the claim.
Sorry the file is slightly dirty, though RelinQ shouldn't have any problems loading his claim together with this one.

However, due to the rapid changes that have been made, the road map might not stay valid any longer. Perhaps I'll still try to add some of the additional roads I drew on the map.

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

yeah, I want to apologize again for somehow forgetting that river on your map.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

We all make mistakes, Thrig Wink

BTW: Finished.

Note for Cathartis

Interiors for the claim:

1) (-14,-11) Ancestral Tomb
2) (-13, -9) Mine (perhaps iron Question )
3) (-13, -10) Shack Village:

1)House
2)House
3)House
4)Guard Tower
5)Guard Tower

Now I should totally work on my detailing claim again! Razz Mr. Green

Happy reviewing! :dance: (sorry for any jagged terrain/floater stuff Mr. Green )

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group