Goto page 1, 2  Next
Claim: 4-38-Red Claimed by Katze
Maps In Group Map 4 at (-17,-6):(-15,-8)
 Faction: House Redoran
 Area size: 9
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_4-38-Red_Haplo_1.esp 371.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
The town of Verarchen, Velothi mountains region
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

i certainly hope you will continue on this, right?

anyhow, could you give us a progress report, please?

kf

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

ok, unfortunatelly koth doesn't want to keep this claim, so: revoked

future claimer: it's a claim for advanced modder, so no first-time claimers, please [not a rule, but a wish], there are going to be some more claims soon...

-the town's layout is finished - just needs detailing.

-important:since verarchen hall interiors are already up for claiming, please, keep the town the way it's now. add detail to it, don't redo...

-file avaliable on top of this page it TO BE USED. Pleased

now: claim...

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

I will continiue work on this claim, and detail it.

I downloaded the above file as he said, and I have a good idea of what to do.
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

granted, happy modding

make sure you don't change the interior count/aperance.

also, d/l the newest version of map4 and match borders as best as you can.

yet another thing: the kebra's 4-35 borders are a bit off, so you two will have to sort it out...

one last thing, please read trough this: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=135059

have fun and make it a nice one...

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

Recommended OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (6.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (43.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (95.1 KB)
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

I'm not going to be able to finish this is a reasonable amount of time. Dropped... Sorry.
Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

stupid me, i've missed this one...

REVOKED
Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

I'll take this one if you want. :)
Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

hmm, should i give to you? - sure thing granted Very Happy

make sure to read [and follow] what i've said above

the border issue: 4-35 - 4-38 matching will be quite a challenge. kebra is mostly finished there, so please, adjust your side of border to match him [if at all possible]. you two need to cooperate on this...

anyway, have fun making it

Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Thanks Smile Will start right away.
Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kebra
Developer
30 May 2005

So,you took this one,great,and sorry again for the other one,i was dreaming of rivers.The last version i have is in 4-35,the border with your claim is not finished but quite.Anyway,i will speed to send you the definitive version(depending of my net access,a week maximum).Some meshes,like cliffs,go to your territory,tell me if it's a big problem for you,if not,thanks to do with them,changing that could be a problem for me.
Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Meshes shouldn't be a problem. I'll try my best to match with your claim, and I'll let you know if any part of it is giving me too much trouble to handle. I don't think you could have done a river anyway. I'll have to wait until I get 6-42 to be sure, but my claim has been cut off from the sea.
Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Update. An overview screenie. I can't do any more on this until I get a copy of 4-35 or 4-42 (claims to the south and north respectively)

TR 4-38-Red-Verarchen Hall.JPG
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38-Red-Verarchen Hall.JPG
 Filesize:  70.24 KB
 Downloaded:  173 Time(s)

Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

I sent an old copy of 4-42 to your private messages, unless it didn't come through?
Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

It came - I didn't notice the new PM messages Laughing
Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Update. Got two of the northern cells done. Still waiting for a copy of 4-35-Red, but I am patient and occupied with the northern cells. I'm uploading an overview screenie of my progress.

@Presh: For the version of the claim you gave me, I noticed that the border regions of our claims hadn't been textured yet. So I took the liberty of doing so. Very Happy I've attached a copy of my claim so you can see if it is alright. If not, I'll change it to whatever textures you want.

Edit: Finished the northern cells. I can't do anything with this claim until Kebra comes online and we talk about the southern border. The picture and upload are now out-of-date, but they will serve their purposes.

Edit: File removed.

TR 4-38-Red Verarchen Hall 1.JPG
 Description:
Overview of progress.

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38-Red Verarchen Hall 1.JPG
 Filesize:  68.16 KB
 Downloaded:  150 Time(s)

Last edited by Nomadic1 on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:51 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

I have a question. I noticed in the TR added activators, there is one called "Verarchen Keep" - is that supposed to be "Verarchen Hall"?
Post Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kebra
Developer
30 May 2005

I send a clean version.I hope the mountains not too high,but i had discover the new version of map4,and your claim,very late.Anyway my borders are now definitive.
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:19 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Don't worry, the mountains aren't too high. It just took a bit to work around Smile

With Kebra's piece of the puzzle, I should finally be able to get this done in the next couple of days. Very Happy I've attached an overview of my progress for those of you who are interested. I also added a backup of my progress above since I don't want to risk losing it Laughing

TR 4-38-Red.JPG
 Description:
Overview of progress

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38-Red.JPG
 Filesize:  61.77 KB
 Downloaded:  158 Time(s)

Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

looks great...
just don't forget that map1 is a top priority now Pleased

Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

I've got two interiors left on Map 1 - I'm waiting for Asylum to release his mushrooms for one, and I can't finish the other until whoever took Presh's claim gives me a screenie to align a northmarker.

So I have no priorities above this for the time being Pleased

Oh, and isn't this -> Pleased the best smilie

Edit: Before I forget, is it alright if I add non-town interiors to this (caves, comberry farm). I just realised this claim would be perfect since it twists around itself, and after looking at the filler interiors for Map 1...

Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

yes, it's ok to add 2-3 non-town ints, but take a look at surrounding claims for placement and type
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Sweet!
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:51 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Alright. This is done Very Happy Time for the obligatory screenies...

TR 4-38 3.JPG
 Description:
Overlooking Verarchen Hall. Kothloth made that I don't think I touched it at all. Kothloth's stair meshes are missing, as you can clearly see.

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38 3.JPG
 Filesize:  86.92 KB
 Downloaded:  192 Time(s)

TR 4-38 2.JPG
 Description:
This is the road passing north to Presh's claim.

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38 2.JPG
 Filesize:  67.25 KB
 Downloaded:  129 Time(s)

TR 4-38 1.JPG
 Description:
This is the overview. I added three interiors to this claim: the comberry farm, a cave in the northeastern cell, and a cave in the southwestern cell.

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38 1.JPG
 Filesize:  77.28 KB
 Downloaded:  136 Time(s)

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

And here are the last three screenies...

TR 4-38 6.JPG
 Description:
Overlooking the ashen wastes in the southwestern corner. The other cave entrance is in view.

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38 6.JPG
 Filesize:  82.28 KB
 Downloaded:  138 Time(s)

TR 4-38 5.JPG
 Description:
The comberry farm.

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38 5.JPG
 Filesize:  58.05 KB
 Downloaded:  155 Time(s)

TR 4-38 4.JPG
 Description:
This is an outdoor area under cover, overlooking the lake. A cave entrance is visible in the bottom corner.

Download
 Filename:  TR 4-38 4.JPG
 Filesize:  67.77 KB
 Downloaded:  143 Time(s)

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:06 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Yes, he did. Approved.

Use my file up top for merging.
Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:17 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kebra
Developer
30 May 2005

The cliffs and the farm(or else) near the 4-35 has desapears.

Eh, Nomadic1, thanks for the border, i really like the way you integrate it, hidden but not to much.
Beautifull work.
Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Hmm, they shouldn't; I checked it before I approved it. I'll check again though.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

kebra wrote:
Eh, Nomadic1, thanks for the border, i really like the way you integrate it, hidden but not to much.
Beautifull work.

Thanks Pleased There wasn't anything else I could really do with the border though Wink

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kebra
Developer
30 May 2005

That's right that i let you a hard border, sorry for that, in fact i went through my borders and had to remake the area.
Well done.
Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Merged!

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:35 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group